MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been on here in a bit. Hows everyone doing?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been out and about relaxing after my car accident. My back and neck are still jacked up and my left eye is still not correctable. Have not ridden a bike since may I think, My memory has been jacked as well​

·
Registered
822 Posts
Well you know, since i had my testicles varnished and my asshole ported and polished, Ive never been happier. How the hell have you been?

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I've been out and about relaxing after my car accident. My back and neck are still jacked up and my left eye is still not correctable. Have not ridden a bike since may I think, My memory has been jacked as well​

:jsm::jsm: Really sorry to hear that :(

What happend exactly? How are you doing now? :drummer:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Hope you're feeling better. Things are really sad in the MV world -once we discovered a 312R can't really do 312 kph. We have a 60 page thread to rant about it and everything else under the sun. :)

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I was told by a friend that its even reached the Ducati forum and the Ducati boys and girls are coming over to take a look!

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
Quote from Allan Gibbs - "Hope you're feeling better. Things are really sad in the MV world -once we discovered a 312R can't really do 312 kph. We have a 60 page thread to rant about it and everything else under the sun."
I was told by a friend that its even reached the Ducati forum and the Ducati boys and girls are coming over to take a look!
Oh the embarrassment of it.:bawling:

Kill it Alvin, put us out of the misery.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow accident? What happened?

I got rearended at a stoplight in my car. I was parked in my STi (3200 lbs) foot on brake. Lady on cell phone hit me from behind. She was in a bmw x5 (6500 lbs) She never hit her brakes.... est speed 55mph So I have been having a fun time.
I have a compressed disc in my neck and two in my back. 50% lost vision in one eye (broken drivers seat in two places) and my left arm is jacked as it got hit on the door piller.

I teach a Ducati technical trainning program now. Which is a whole lot more fun then wrenching... I make the students do it... :stickpoke

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I got rearended at a stoplight in my car. I was parked in my STi (3200 lbs) foot on brake. Lady on cell phone hit me from behind. She was in a bmw x5 (6500 lbs) She never hit her brakes.... est speed 55mph So I have been having a fun time.
I have a compressed disc in my neck and two in my back. 50% lost vision in one eye (broken drivers seat in two places) and my left arm is jacked as it got hit on the door piller.

I teach a Ducati technical trainning program now. Which is a whole lot more fun then wrenching... I make the students do it... :stickpoke

:jsm: Damn!!! :(

Can you get fully rehabed? Hope so :)
And also hope you can get a sh*t load of $$ from her insurance company.

Duc technical program? Like what?

BTW i have a WRX ;)

·
Registered
4,476 Posts

Thats insane! Hopefully you will be able to be put back together! I hope that woman got many tickets!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Quote from Allan Gibbs - "Hope you're feeling better. Things are really sad in the MV world -once we discovered a 312R can't really do 312 kph. We have a 60 page thread to rant about it and everything else under the sun."

Oh the embarrassment of it.:bawling:

Kill it Alvin, put us out of the misery.
Pluueezzze Alvin...:jsm:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hows everyone doing? I'm having a great time collecting ducatis... And making my cars faster then my bikes...

Allen.. You have that little one yet?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Hows everyone doing? I'm having a great time collecting ducatis... And making my cars faster then my bikes...

Allen.. You have that little one yet?
Yeah, that little one is now 16 months old. :)

Did you hear Scottsdale MV is now owned by the GoDaddy person? Anyone know what happened to the former owners?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts