Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!!!!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't see anything about the wiring modifications needed. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
37 Posts
From asking people who did a similar relocation on their dragsters, the wiring runs in a passage along the bottom of the swing arm, you take that out and re route it into the tail. I doubt it will be too difficult. I'm keen to do this asap too, hate that number plate thing.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to order this as soon as I can. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
272 Posts
The wires will have to be re-routed from under the swingarm up the right hand side of the subframe. It's not that big a deal, but you most likely will have to cut and splice wires.

I used some inexpensive LED's I found on Ebay and attached them to the grab rails located in the small air scoops. For the license plate light I used a small LED panel light that's located above the bracket shown. I think I spent like $15 on lighting!

The Kit I used will be available in the next week. I think it will be a fraction of the cost at like $40 or something...

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the kit on order, should be here next week.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
No no X. MINE will be here next week. Your's will be the following week. :naughty:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can't wait. It's going to look a LOT better IMO.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Can't wait. It's going to look a LOT better IMO.
Unquestionably better. It's the one mod I've been wanting to make most of all to the bike since I got it other than exhaust, which I did early on.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
X, where are you located?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Austin? Awesome! OK everyone. We're staying at X's house for MotoGP! :jsm: :smoking: :naughty: :yo: :stickpoke

1 - 15 of 15 Posts