MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like some people have minor or big problems with their bikes. I just wonder how you all are using "her"... Is it street fun at weekends or all day use? (to work and etc...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
18,790 miles to date, bought new in March 2006.
Track days, 1000+ mile tours, 300+ mile day rides, daily commuter.

Best Bike Ever!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
20,093 Posts
I have no problems with mine. :smoking:

My riding: occasional short rips around the home town, Sunday afternoon blasts on the scenic by-ways near my home (100~200 miles), periodic freeway slogs into the big city (45 miles each way). This Sunday I will be riding up to North GA mountains for Octoberfest in Helen.

Wonderful bike. One of the finest machines I have ever been involved with. :heart:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
716 Posts
I ride mine to work everyday and usually on some sort of "weekend" ride once or twice a week. If I have errands to run, and there is not anything large involved, they are run on the Brute.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Just going to use mine through the summer & get a winter bike. Thing is too precious! Other than that, it's used all the time for work & rides etc.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
16000 kms. Use it on every road for day trip and also one week trip. Now sometimes on the track.

Never had any trouble !... except one time falling :(

The queen of her category with absolutely no doubt !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
968 Posts
Weekend screamer, I get to wring her tits off and she merely goads for more. She speaks to me. She tells me if she's unhappy with the way things are progressing. She informs me when she wants to be in control and orders me to take over when she doesn't. "The Girlfriend"

Needless to say.. for commuting, I have a car. "The Wife"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,189 Posts
rents said:
Weekend screamer, I get to wring her tits off and she merely goads for more. She speaks to me. She tells me if she's unhappy with the way things are progressing. She informs me when she wants to be in control and orders me to take over when she doesn't. "The Girlfriend"

Needless to say.. for commuting, I have a car. "The Wife"
You know, Andy, if you had a truck, you could call it "The Buddy". Then you could arrange for your girlfriend to ride on top of your buddy, while having your wife watch....:grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
I tend to just stare at mine for a while, forget all sense, hop on, but before I get anywhere a sharp pain reminds me that some stupid bone in my right hand's still in tiny, tiny pieces and I get off and go back to staring at it. It's a tragic circle that lasted about two hours today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
I use my 910R most every Sunday for a 60 - 80 mile ride up past canyon lake. Track days every now and then. Have about 4,500 miles now, just put my 4th set of tires on - Pirelli Corsa III's - love 'em and love the bike (had Diablo Corsa Pros every other set i.e. 1st set, 3rd set)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
968 Posts
Randarosa said:
You know, Andy, if you had a truck, you could call it "The Buddy". Then you could arrange for your girlfriend to ride on top of your buddy, while having your wife watch....:grin:
:laughing:

I'm not very good at sharing. I own it I ride it :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
I ride mine in the back canyon roads at least once a week. I have done 2 track days so far this year, will be at Infineon in Sonoma Ca. next month for another. This is the best bike I have owned so far.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
Upon parting with her, I was sitting at a hair over 19K miles....daily driven, and everyday backroads running. only problems I ever had with her was getting off the bike, lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
685 Posts
i ride it like i stole it.


Esp1n said:
It seems like some people have minor or big problems with their bikes. I just wonder how you all are using "her"... Is it street fun at weekends or all day use? (to work and etc...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
Almost daily ride into town for dinner or movie. Sunday morning blasts on the highway & country roads of Johor (Malaysia). Touring and long weekends provide some superb twisties (about 900km from here though). Track days will follow soon. Almost never to work.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top