MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just picked up my new Black & Red 910S. It is even more beautiful in my home. Unfortunately, my wife will not let me keep it in the bedroom. ( I can't believe how unreasonable wives can be! Can you?)

I did not get to test ride the bike when I bought it and the sound is UNREAL even with the cat still on. Even better in person then you all were able to describe. I can only imagine when I relace the Header & Mid pipe.

Unfortunately, yesterday was the coldest day of the year (-10 to -15F windchill) so needless to say, I could not ride. Today, rode it up the driveway I can't wait to strech it out as soon as good weather arrives.

Yes, will will post pics as soon as I snap a few, will probably wait until I have cleaned up the tail, installed sliders. Then soon to follow mid pipe, header, damper.

Glad to be part of this group. To the folks in New England I hope we can arrange a couple of rides this year.

:D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,695 Posts
Finao said:
Hello all, I just picked up my new Black & Red 910S. It is even more beautiful in my home. Unfortunately, my wife will not let me keep it in the bedroom. ( I can't believe how unreasonable wives can be! Can you?)

I did not get to test ride the bike when I bought it and the sound is UNREAL even with the cat still on. Even better in person then you all were able to describe. I can only imagine when I relace the Header & Mid pipe.

Unfortunately, yesterday was the coldest day of the year (-10 to -15F windchill) so needless to say, I could not ride. Today, rode it up the driveway I can't wait to strech it out as soon as good weather arrives.

Yes, will will post pics as soon as I snap a few, will probably wait until I have cleaned up the tail, installed sliders. Then soon to follow mid pipe, header, damper.

Glad to be part of this group. To the folks in New England I hope we can arrange a couple of rides this year.

:D :D :D
Yes it is as cold as hell here. Where in New England are you? I'm in CT

CAG
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CAG said:
Yes it is as cold as hell here. Where in New England are you? I'm in CT

CAG

I am near Boston on the South Shore in a town called Scituate, about half way between Boston and the Cape off route 3.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,695 Posts
Finao said:
I am near Boston on the South Shore in a town called Scituate, about half way between Boston and the Cape off route 3.
I will be in Hanson in May for a weekend. Not on the bike though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,486 Posts
Congrats Finao...Don't forget to add it to the registry...Maybe that will motivate Ramenboy to do the same!!! :stickpoke

Nice choice!

Griff
twoeleven
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
twoeleven said:
Congrats Finao...Don't forget to add it to the registry...Maybe that will motivate Ramenboy to do the same!!! :stickpoke

Nice choice!

Griff
twoeleven
I have registered, just waiting review/approval for admin....I think :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Welcome, Finao
I got mine last week and also have been unable to ride due to weather.
Bring on this global warming...soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations. You will love it. Put a few extra coats of wax on do that New England sea air doesn't corrode that awesome machine!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top