MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi my imaculate F4 1000RR 312. 2009/09 plate with only 3000 miles on the clock with fsh in the desired pearl white & gloss black colours. And apart from timewasters on ebay ! And people that cant afford it In the biketrader !! Its now in Mcn I would except £ 7000 for it which is half its original new price !!

Any ideas chaps ?

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
It's what's known as a slim market. Add into that current economic uncertainty at macro and micro levels and luxury items fall first in order of affordability.
On the plus side if you are trading for another bike then you should get a reciprocal benefit at the other end of the deal.
If you want hard cash..and are then going to bank it..be prepared to take a financial fall.

I have an F4 same as yours almost and would sell it...but I'd rather keep it than give it away at £ 7K.

I hope you get a buyer...bear in mind it only takes one prospective to look at your bike..see what a cracking deal it is and contact you.
If you ebay it..put it in as a 30 day auction at a sensible buy it now price with make me an offer..and see how it goes...I personally would not auction it.

atb
joe

·
Registered
52 Posts
second hand values

Having considered getting shot of my 1078 when the hub collapsed and no one could tell me when the parts would arrive. I asked around what kind of value I could expect as a part exchange and it ranged from we wouldn't take as a px or upto £7500.00. My bike was registered a year ago and has covered 3500 miles, what the dealers did say was that the MV network in the Uk is quite patchy and sales of large capacity sports bikes is on the decline.

I wish you all the luck selling your bike.

Gaz

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Hi my imaculate F4 1000RR 312 with only 3000 miles on the clock with fsh in the desired pearl white & gloss black colours. And apart from timewasters on ebay ! And people that cant afford it In the biketrader !! Its now in Mcn I would except £ 7000 for it which is half its original new price !!

Any ideas chaps ?
What year is it?

ive seen a few 312R's(2008) advertised as 312RR's,
guess like everything else today including homes, its a buyers market and many bargains to be sought.

the pearl white does look good with the black

·
Vendor
5,330 Posts
Mate really not a good time to sell,if you can keep it at the moment and see what happens economy wise in about a years time,just my opinion,Mitch.

·
Registered
42 Posts
What year is it?

guess like everything else today including homes, its a buyers market and many bargains to be sought.

I've got a 2009 1000 312R and is listed in the log book as a F4 1000 RR which I thought was meant for the 1070. Must have been the same idiot that done the initial registration. Might explain why they are advertised that way

Sad state of the market, but picked mine up for not a lot more than mentioned here. Just have to be patent at a reasonable price and hopefully you don't have to turn it into cash as at £7k it will hurt.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What year is it?

its a 2009 /09 plate

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Trouble is they are so outdated compared to the new model.

I don't think so.

£7k hell that's cheap. If I sold my 1000S I was hoping to get about £6500, not so sure now.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I don't think so.

£7k hell that's cheap. If I sold my 1000S I was hoping to get about £6500, not so sure now.
yeah im not sure the S would bring that much very easily - mines seen a bit of action and i'd take 5k for it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i bought my brand new 312 for 11,250 inclusive race fairings. So to say £7k is half proce is perhaps pushing it. They have also reduced the price of this years new bikes and old stock I think as well.
At least your is immacuate. Mine has a broken side stand, paint coming off the wheels and a vibration thru the front wheels. Keep it or break it.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Hi my imaculate F4 1000RR 312. 2009/09 plate with only 3000 miles on the clock with fsh in the desired pearl white & gloss black colours. And apart from timewasters on ebay ! And people that cant afford it In the biketrader !! Its now in Mcn I would except £ 7000 for it which is half its original new price !!

Any ideas chaps ?
Dude. There's no "F4 1000RR 312", and never was.

Is it an F4 312R, or is it an F4 1078RR 312?

If it says "Millesettantotto" all over the bike, it's the latter. If not, it's something else.

It makes a difference in value.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts