MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi gang, I’m upgrading to a 2018 F4 but need to sell my Gen 2 2010 #...0647 first. I’d prefer selling within our group at fair price for win/win. Located in Coconut Grove, 33133 (Miami area). Perfectly maintained, never down or raced, 15K miles, almost new Q3+ tires, bodis Ti exhaust etc.
What’s the
safest way to avoid scammers?
Thanks, Thorn

·
Registered
119 Posts
Do you still have the standard exhaust. Would you be willing to sell the Bodis exhaust separately?

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, didn’t like at all those square exhaust outlets...gave them to another MV friend years ago. It’s a full Bodis Ti exhaust.
But still have orig mirrors, tools, rear pegs, etc., but all that goes to new owner of bike.
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Guy is asking for advise to sell his F4, and you come up with such a dumbass response. Good work - main thing is to ensure forum rules are followed.(n)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Well .."knurl" IS the forum curmudgeon 😎 ... This comment seems rather restrained :LOL:
-- He is right though .. At least a suggested price should be in the first post .. The reason is very simple -- sales threads should not turn into an auction .. Members can do that in PM's --
@thornatty : Set a high price -- then lower it until sold -- ;)

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Try following Forum Rules and put a price on it...... you're worried about scammers? Why?
Thanks - I didn’t know if I could advertise my MV on this forum, and have heard bad comments about CycleTrader, Craigslist, etc.
Now that I know I can place an ad here, I’ll conform it to forum rules.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts