MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How consumed are you with things powered by any kind of internal combustion engine? Lets see the tally, runining or not 2 wheels or 4, lawnmowers, weedeaters anything goes.
My number is 147
mike

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ok I confess! Every day I’m consumed with anything having to do with motorcycles especially Italian motorcycles and even more specifically MV Agusta, primarily Brutale 910. All right I said it!
Just this morning I purchased carbon fiber Frame In-fills, Frame Side Panels, Carbon Key Guard, and Radiator End Covers from E-Moto. I’ve been fighting the urge for months and couldn’t resist it any longer! I know I’ll be wanting more but for the time being I’ve given myself a fix. It’s pathetic I know, but I can’t seem to get enough. The excitement starts the minute I place my order and continues while waiting for the parts to arrive! On arrival I’m like a kid with a new toy; I can hardly restrain myself from running to the garage to put the parts on. I’m already feeling the rush of hyper excitement!
If I were a stronger person I’d go get some professional counseling.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Mike, thats sad! 147...! Apart from everything MV, my compulsion is books on all things motorcycles and racing ...too mant to count but in the 100's.....

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
motorhead said:
I can`t believe I came up with a thread that Greg didn`t reply to before the ink was dry.
Mike
I can't believe you came up with a thread he didn't reply to, period...Somebody call him...Is he okay??? SPALDO.....Where are you??? This is his neighborhood, too????

I like anything with a throttle...9 bikes currently, 10th is on order, and a big Ford Diesel. I can't get close to 147!!! Where do you keep all of that stuff? I was once told you can measure your worth to the world by counting the number of cylinders you manage...For me, that is 32 including my truck, with four more on the way...

I think you may have me beat... :bawling:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
twoeleven said:
I can't believe you came up with a thread he didn't reply to, period...Somebody call him...Is he okay??? SPALDO.....Where are you??? This is his neighborhood, too????

I like anything with a throttle...9 bikes currently, 10th is on order, and a big Ford Diesel. I can't get close to 147!!! Where do you keep all of that stuff? I was once told you can measure your worth to the world by counting the number of cylinders you manage...For me, that is 32 including my truck, with four more on the way...

I think you may have me beat... :bawling:

Griff
twoeleven
the reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated :jsm:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
68 Posts
Non-MV owner (just enthusiast) here but still a gearhead at heart. Anything with a motor that purrs nicely with tuned plumbing always gets my attention. Bikes are also my passion, from freestyling bmx'rs, MTB'rs to kneedraggin' yahoos on the track. Anyways, I'm friends with a newly joined MV owner and play bike mechanic on the weekends. The MV's list of goodies has me drooling...but not over my S4RS. :tongue: :laughing:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
eRacer777 said:
Non-MV owner (just enthusiast) here but still a gearhead at heart. Anything with a motor that purrs nicely with tuned plumbing always gets my attention. Bikes are also my passion, from freestyling bmx'rs, MTB'rs to kneedraggin' yahoos on the track. Anyways, I'm friends with a newly joined MV owner and play bike mechanic on the weekends. The MV's list of goodies has me drooling...but not over my S4RS. :tongue: :laughing:
well...
we are very happy to have you here
thanks for joining us

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
128 Posts
just a car as of now unless you count the womans Mini, i steal that as much as i can. i tell her it needs a good autobahn run occasionally. my MV hasnt gotten here yet, but the shipper says it will arrive just in time for the SNOW......F^*&(.....isnt that the the luck. :banghead: :banghead: :bawling:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Qone thing I don`t own is a `for sale` sign. I`ve got one large garage and one small and the enclosed trailer is nothing more than a portable shed. The current stable is:
69 shelby mustang
69 mercury cyclone
26 ford pu
34 ford pu
26 ford roadster
64 corvette
95 ford F350
ford fiesta X 2
ducati 748
brutale 910R
moto guzzi V11 sport
06 concours
04 ktm smc625
?? blata pocketbike
78 kaw Z1R
75 kaw 250 triple
3 single cyl hit and miss engines
2 cox gas dune buggies ( from the 60`s, this coulda been what started it)
onan generator
now for the non runners
75 CB400F
6 ford flathead V-8`s
1 model "T" engine
1 1600 ford kent engine

·
Registered
86 Posts
Currently trying to keep it simple.

Ducati Monster 620 for getting around.
And soon the 910R for tearing around. :D

Who needs 4 wheels?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
One day I counted all the valve stems and oil changes and decided it was time to get rid of a whole lot of stuff. And you just can`t leve the crappy fule in anything these days :moped:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Devices with internal combustion engines in my possession currently are:

2 x cars
3 x Motorcycles :moped:
1 x Chainsaw
2 x Strimmer
1 x Quad
1 x Tractor
2 x Helicopters (Model)

Ozone? What Ozone?? :shocker:

·
Registered
503 Posts
motorhead said:
Qone thing I don`t own is a `for sale` sign. I`ve got one large garage and one small and the enclosed trailer is nothing more than a portable shed. The current stable is:
69 shelby mustang
69 mercury cyclone
26 ford pu
34 ford pu
26 ford roadster
64 corvette
95 ford F350
ford fiesta X 2
ducati 748
brutale 910R
moto guzzi V11 sport
06 concours
04 ktm smc625
?? blata pocketbike
78 kaw Z1R
75 kaw 250 triple
3 single cyl hit and miss engines
2 cox gas dune buggies ( from the 60`s, this coulda been what started it)
onan generator
now for the non runners
75 CB400F
6 ford flathead V-8`s
1 model "T" engine
1 1600 ford kent engine
You have a 2005 910R? That must be a rare bike!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts