1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
The rear end REALLY cleans up nicely with some amber/flat black short stalks. This are my first set of pics after installing the Evoluzione kit and signals...

Before:

After:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Today? Okay, this one was taken today after I mounted the RG3 exhaust :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
admin said:
WOW nice! You're going to have to do some media submissions with the RG3 :drummer:
This week the bike will be tuned on the dyno. I will take some video samples. If you can host them, we can share them with everybody here.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Of course! Use the media submission link at the bottom of the media section of this website. It is a neat form setup for easily sending large files to me for hosting!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I'd love to oblige, but I'm surfing on dial up at the mo as my ISP went tits up at the end of June. :eek:nthecan: It takes forever to load photos and stuff, which is a shame cos I've got some nice shots of the MV with a mate's 996 Duke which I am toying with buying and also that Benelli Tornado. :bawling: I should have the broadband sorted out in a week or two, will post some more pics then. :smoking:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 15 of 15 Posts