1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
645 Posts
That would be great........when the darn rainy season stops of course. Im in Ft Myers. I know we've got a few guys in Miami/Lauderdale area, and some guys up your way too.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I'de be down...although...I think we should meet somewhere in the middle, like Daytona....or Palm Coast...

I'm down though....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
14 Posts
Might be able to make it if not too far north. I'm West Palm Beach. Jennings is always fun but with MVs might have problem with squids who want to strafe an MV. If there are enough people you might could rent Jennings. Used to be $2K for the day...Could include GA riders too.
Just a thought.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
448 Posts
I see your in Clearwater Greg. I live in NPR and work in Clearwater. I just found out we finally have a local MV dealer in Tampa. We should get together for a ride. I've got a Brutale and an F4.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
257 Posts
Count me in :guitarist :guitarist I live in Orlando so it would be easy for me to meet up. I have a friend on a f41000 that also lives in Orlando. We usually just do the local bike night thing but that is really getting old. Let me know!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
How about we set a date....enough time for future members, or people who haven't read this thread to read it and prepare...how's September 2nd? It's a Saturday.

The good riding is out in Palatka/St. Augustine area. World Golf Village has some AMAZING scenery and high speed sweepers, as well as a few dece twisties... It's about an hour or so away from me, and we could all get lost in there as there's some amazing roads back there. I'm fairly familiar with the area, but I'm gonna bring a buddy who knows it like the back of his hand.... There's a gas station right before all the good roads, and there's a gas station right outside of it...

Is this a good date for everybody? That's a month for everybody to plan, and that gives time for the dealer to deliver Spaldings bike!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sept 2 is good with me ! I don't know the roads up that way but my friend "Jim" and I would be happy hanging back and learning the roads. So that would bring the number of MV's to about four or five. Should make for some great pic's.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 33 Posts