MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never really needed to post anything but I have browsed through the site on many occasions. As with many occasional visitors I decided to officially join just in case. As far as mv's go I have a 05 f4 and a 10 f4. Unfortunately the 10 is in need of mid fairings due to an accident. Apparently it's harder to come across those in used or aftermarket form than I'm used to with other bikes. In an unrelated accident on an r1 I came out with a broken arm/wrist/leg and a bit more metal present in my body than beforehand. Anyway just doing the obligatory introduction.

·
Old Wing Nut
23,992 Posts
Welcome to the family !!!!
MV Agusta used parts availability is somewhat limited by the fact that a very small number of bikes are built and even smaller number come to the USA. You don't see many Ferrari parts on eBay.
Dealers can order them, but it may take a while to come in, unless the factory has a good stock of the colors/decals you want.
Sometimes easier to get damaged parts repaired/repainted than find new/used in good condition.
Any quality auto body shop accustomed to repairing Porsches or similar can handle your needs.

Hope your bones and body are healing nicely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts