1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nice bike for charity. Nicky's Repsol colors are carrying a higher dollar in the US now. : )
But looks like the only thing custom is some guy named Hugh Laurie using a Sharpie on the tank. : ) I'd need to replace that bit.
Indy

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I never did get it, He walks with a cane, has some leg defect which he needs morphine for, but he manages to ride a CBR? Is that possible? I've always liked the repsol. Too bad that they didn't make another version with the improved CBR.

·
Registered
485 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
I never did get it, He walks with a cane, has some leg defect which he needs morphine for, but he manages to ride a CBR? Is that possible? I've always liked the repsol. Too bad that they didn't make another version with the improved CBR.
They did.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
In my experience you can:

1. Ride if you need a cane to walk.
2. Ride if you are wearing an E-boot (walking boot), although cornering clearance suffers. Nothing like showing up to your orthopod's office with the corners worn off the e-boot.
3. Ride with your hand in a cast after dislocating your hand (clutch side)

:f4: :f4: :f4: :f4: :f4: :f4: :f4: :f4:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
RobP said:
In my experience you can:

1. Ride if you need a cane to walk.
2. Ride if you are wearing an E-boot (walking boot), although cornering clearance suffers. Nothing like showing up to your orthopod's office with the corners worn off the e-boot.
3. Ride with your hand in a cast after dislocating your hand (clutch side)

:f4: :f4: :f4: :f4: :f4: :f4: :f4: :f4:

Oooo :wtf: ... but :idea: can you ride while wearing an E-boot (walking boot) with your hand in a cast after dislocating your hand (clutch side), while balancing a platter full of food on your head...All at once? :confused: :) Thanks for clearing that up :) ... and thanks Lord :yo:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Heres a version I did for a friend of mine a Suzuki Bandit 1200 in Repsol dress.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts