MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I'm planning a trip to London from April 23 through the 29th.
The only part thats killing it are the hotel prices.
A normal hotel is around $400 and up a night.
Does anyone know of a great hotel with a great price.. or have any contacts for getting one of the better hotel rooms at closer to $200-$300 a night?

Ofcourse i'll do my best to assist when you come to Los Angeles.

thanks
Laurence

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi Lawrence

I used to live in London and go back often. Do you need to be in or have a preference for a particular area? I've just used www.expedia.co.uk and found plenty of 4* ones for your budget - the Melia White House is good and around $300. Using www.expedia.com - The Park Plaza Riverbank for $287 is also good. If you need further help with areas and hotels within the are let me know.

I'm planning another trip to California soon so you might be able to help!

Cheers

Alex

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
netizen said:
Hi guys

I'm planning a trip to London from April 23 through the 29th.
The only part thats killing it are the hotel prices.
A normal hotel is around $400 and up a night.
Does anyone know of a great hotel with a great price.. or have any contacts for getting one of the better hotel rooms at closer to $200-$300 a night?

Ofcourse i'll do my best to assist when you come to Los Angeles.

thanks
Laurence
Laurence try http://www.laterooms.com/en/r100_hotels-in-uk.aspx have used them once or twice for late booking.... :f4:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually.. i just looked at expedia.co.uk.. and your right.. it seems to have better prices then the US hotel sites... so i now owe you. ofcouse.. being a fellow MV'r.. you have an instant friend in LA.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
hey how's it going, i work in the city and can get get discounts (corporate) at a few places, let me know where you wanna visit/stay and i'll send you some prices. if you wanted to crash for a couple of nights outside of london my place is only 30 mins away by train.....your more than welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts