MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a 990R and I am thinking of getting the Brutale 800.
My only real dislike of the 990 is it gives off so much heat my legs and butt get uncomfortable on warmer days.
Does the 800 do the same ?

·
Registered
639 Posts
My only real dislike of the 990 is it gives off so much heat my legs and butt get uncomfortable on warmer days.
I can give you a short answer on this one,

Nope it doesn't :yo:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate. That's a relief, I appreciate the heat in winter but summertime hot seat is a little uncomfortable.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The comfort seat gets hotter than hell if you park out in the sun. Takes forever to cool down. But no, the engine heat does not create a hot ass.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Testing the bike now, quite different feel with the throttle it seems sloppy compared to my wired throttle on the 990r. Also lower revs its a bit jerky but goes like a bat out of hell when the revs are up. Hmmmm tricky, so different from the 990, but very nimble and not so hot.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Anyway, getting another seat, perhaps, still haven't decided, need some help in making up my mind (few tenths of dollars price difference doesn't matter, it's about looks, friction, heat dissipation):
Luimoto Team Italia B3 or Factory B3 MV Corse ?
http://www.designcorse.com/shop/mv-agusta-parts/mv-agusta-b3-parts/mv-agusta-b3-seats/team-italia-b3-675-800-detail
or
http://www.designcorse.com/shop/mv-agusta-parts/mv-agusta-b3-parts/mv-agusta-b3-seats/b3-mv-corse-seats/b3-mv-corse-non-slip-seat-detail

Or any other suggestions ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts