MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use a 4 year old Canon point-and-shoot mounted to a $35.00 suction cup on my tank. A budget-friendly system that works wonders, I leave with a handful of 1GB SD cards in my pocket et voilà!
Sound is awful as the pinhole mic' on the face picks up quite a bit of wind noise though so I have to cover the nasty soundtrack with some music (sorry if you didn't like the selection Outback - all British bands) so I am thinking I might put an HD GoPro cam on my list to Santa...

·
Registered
74 Posts
I was in San Francisco with a buddy this summer and we rented a couple of bikes. We went north of the city and we took 1 after the golden gate bridge. We follow it all the way and on your first video the tall trees seem very familiar. Very nice roads there.:)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was in San Francisco with a buddy this summer and we rented a couple of bikes. We went north of the city and we took 1 after the golden gate bridge. We follow it all the way and on your first video the tall trees seem very familiar. Very nice roads there.:)
That's exactly it. Past Stinson Beach on the way to Point Reyes station. The shorter video is further North alongside the Tomales Bay. Some sections have been recently repaved so we don't have to deal with bumps and cracks on the road like before, a real pleasure. And the scenery ain't bad ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
That's exactly it. Past Stinson Beach on the way to Point Reyes station. The shorter video is further North alongside the Tomales Bay. Some sections have been recently repaved so we don't have to deal with bumps and cracks on the road like before, a real pleasure. And the scenery ain't bad ;)
Poit Reyes sounds familiar. Here is a pic of One. I loved riding the bike beside the ocean with lots of curves. You're a lucky man to live close to that.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts