MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o.k fellas so i went to Deals Gap this weekend to see how the f3 would do with 318 curves in eleven miles. which was poetry in motion. anyway to the subject at hand....i made the front page of us 129 photos and if i get the most votes i will get a 24x36 inch poster of that very pic free of charge. will only take a second to vote just go to www.us129photos.com
scroll down the front page till you see this photo and click on the stars under the pic. thanks much. Jet

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
sorted...

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is a few other pics from the trip for entertainment. the ones with blurs and logos are owned i just havent figured out which ones to buy. there is a ton of them. ill place an order for some this weekend and when the disc arrives ill share my trip with you all via photographs.

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
Wow. I've ridden the Dragon on my Ducati, but not with my knee on the tarmac. I love the road, but not the steel guardrails or sheer cliffs. Big penalties for mistakes.
OBTW, I picked up the Red/Silver F3 you declined at Motorcycles of Charlotte last Saturday. One new fuel tank and she was good as new. I like it a lot so far.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Done :yo: Great shot, and it looks like you are loving it & having a blast the way it should be :yo:

Will get the family to submit some votes as well off their computers> :)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Nice to see one being used ''correctly'' looks good :)

I went to vote but felt sory for a fat bloke on a Harley so voted for him as well:laughing:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Humph! I rode the Dragon on Tuesday Sept. 11. I didn’t know about this site so I have no idea if I was on the front page that week or not. However, I guess old farts riding old style with knees and elbows in and wearing TT helmets wouldn’t rate such an honour.

There were several people snapping photos. Killboy was the only one I could remember. I found myself on his site and now on this one too. (I'm on page 17 for the above date at 129 and I think page 12-13 on Killboy's).

Ooo! Ooo!, I found myself on 129slayer.com too.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Of course you got 5 stars from me...however had to put a vote on the 1st pic too, the guy on the motard burnin through the turn is pretty sick as well!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was actually sitting in that turn talking with some friends when that cat came through on the aprilia 550 motard. He locked up the rear and got the bike sideways for a second. Not a true "back in" but did make for a nice pic. Yes your bike should be legal. Its a state road that is patrolled by tenn state troopers. I don't know how or why the cat on th s1000 didn't get pulled for no headlite. I made several passes with him. Seems as though the cops let some slide and hammer the rest.

·
Administrator
19,791 Posts
Well.....the guy on the race bike BMW is ahead. I added my vote, but you're gonna need some more!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah the s1000R is what I was referring to. He seems to have a lot of votes...shouldn't be right, that's like promoting illegal substances!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts