MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This event exceded all expectations, instead of seeing the 2 Mvs that I expected, I ended up seeing 5!!! Unfortunately the camera I was using went from fully charged to empty very quickly, so snapping pictures was often a race against time, and the quality may reflect it on many of the pictures... Enjoy!:f4:

Tom

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice Pic's…… My Fuel pump went bad Riding to Ducati Maimi on HWY 95 on Saturday Morning, Ducati Miami pick me up and did not have the part in stock. So I will be on September's Tack Day for shore.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pics Tom. Thanks for sharing
Did you get any of them on the track? Pics I mean.

:f4:
Yes, and no... I tried getting them with the burst mode, but they all came out small and blurry... my fault. I finally found a good spot in the corner to get a shot of Nicolino on the 1000, but just as I pressed the button the camera shut down and flashed "LOW BATTERY"...:cry: Hopefully by next track day I will have my own new camera, and I promise I will try to get some better shots.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Hey tom when are you going to get yourself a cheap little track bike and get out there with them? atleast you will learn to ride and eventually you will be able to get your MV and enjoy it that much more!

Great pics btw!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Nice pictures!!! Is that not you in the first two? I like the all red F4...I know, blasphemous thought to some, but I think it's sweet. Nice tire pic on the white F4, looks like he was having some fun.

I know right where your head is at...I was just going through my albums the other day, and I found a track day weekend I shot right before I got my first DSLR...Like you I brought home some good pits and bike stuff to show the feeling of the day, but I didn't have a single decent "on the track" shot to share...Hang in there, you have a great eye for it, and you will soon get the goods you need to get the shots you missed!

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see the next round...

And, oh, BTW.... +1 for Chet's comment!!!! :f4:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nice pictures!!! Is that not you in the first two? I like the all red F4...I know, blasphemous thought to some, but I think it's sweet. Nice tire pic on the white F4, looks like he was having some fun.

I know right where your head is at...I was just going through my albums the other day, and I found a track day weekend I shot right before I got my first DSLR...Like you I brought home some good pits and bike stuff to show the feeling of the day, but I didn't have a single decent "on the track" shot to share...Hang in there, you have a great eye for it, and you will soon get the goods you need to get the shots you missed!

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see the next round...

And, oh, BTW.... +1 for Chet's comment!!!! :f4:

Griff
twoeleven
Thanks, and yes that is me in the first two:mouthwate

And I agree, the red looked way better than I thought it would.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Nice pics! I wish I could have been there for that track day. I will be there on Labor Day weekend for a Championship Cup Series race. I hope to see some of you out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts