MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a go at making a small windscreen for the Brutie. Its made from a Bob Heat hand guard muff/windscreen extender and cost a whole $12 for 2. http://www.bobheathvisors.co.uk/accessories.html. Bottom of the page.

Tested it yesterday and it works well, just enough to deflect the windblast from my helmet.

I don't think it looks too bad as is but going to finish a little better and maybe have a go at painting or something. Suggestions welcome. :popcorn:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Looks good, I like it.

Good work mate, looks really clean (OEMish)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Looks neat enough, I am amazed that it deflects that well ... my F4 fairing - wind hits me in the chest but then I'm 6'5"!!!

Give your cat a feed it looks as if the cat bowl is empty - you cruel bastard!!!

He He He!!!

I as well as everyone else... can see the big bag of cat biscuits in the distance!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wind deflection is good for me being a 5'2" ickle woman, lol.

As for the bowl, that just a spare water bowl for the dogs when they're having 'garage time' with us. And the bags cat litter......not so tasty.

Thanks for the comments, I'm pretty happy with it its just a bit cheap looking being thin perspex. Need to quality it up a bit with something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts