MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just finished running the 910R in. I pulled up at the lights today next to some hoon who thought a poxy Ford Falcon could beat me away from the line. Since it was run in, I thought "I'll show him what real power looks like!"

Now to the point of the post...

Why does MV Agusta fill the front tyre with helium?

:)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Why do these dodo's in Jam Jars think they have the remotest chance of out dragging even a small capacity bike I wonder :confused:

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
agusta01 said:
Very good....try telling WA's finest boys in blue that one!!
I'll let you know how it goes! :)

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
john said:
Why do these dodo's in Jam Jars think they have the remotest chance of out dragging even a small capacity bike I wonder :confused:
Ah - but don't you just love beating WRXs! :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
John..... I think I'm to blame! ..... for the gobshites in jamjars thinking they can blow away bikes..... I was on a DT175. Pulled up alongside a gobshite in a Fiat Ritmo 105CL... the sporty version....... The shootout was in a place called Palmerstown... on the road to Lucan... on the outskirts of Dublin...

.....the Lights went from Red to Green... I dropped the clutch ....and Nothing happened..... the sporty Fiat comprehensively blew me off... to the shame of ALL of bikerdom.....

.......my back wheel was on a wet manhole cover AND spinning like Karl Rove in Election season....

Sventekoz........ hope you explained that YOUR helium, was a recently discovered isotope...

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL! :)

You're forgiven! Yes, my helium is HE910R...

·
Registered
379 Posts
...fantastic! Best wishes... see you in Norway... Nobel Prizes... you for Physics.. me for a yet to be awarded category.......

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Sventekoz said:
Ah - but don't you just love beating WRXs! :)
On the other thread about the guys in the SR71, my friend and I were having some fun on the bikes (me on F4 and he was on his 996 Duke). We caught up with this guy in a WRX on a straight piece of moorland road with no other traffic around. The guy was clearly going for it, around 140 and was concentrating so hard he didn't realise we were coming up behind him. We passed him as one machine almost at errr. rather high velocity and I snook a glance over at him as we went by. The poor bloke nearly shit himself when he realised he wasn't alone and I raised an apologetic arm before we left him as an ever diminishing speck in the mirrors. Don't try this at home kids :jsm:

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At least he was a little humble. I've found that lost of guys in WRXs are anything but.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Sventekoz said:
I've just finished running the 910R in. I pulled up at the lights today next to some hoon who thought a poxy Ford Falcon could beat me away from the line. Since it was run in, I thought "I'll show him what real power looks like!"

LOL

ah......
even my LEVEL-HEADED friend can be tempted into debauchery :D

well done
yes......
the helium is QUITE annoying :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sventekoz said:

I thought the front wheel goes up higher in Australia because you are on the side of the earth that hangs downward.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YumaGT said:
I thought the front wheel goes up higher in Australia because you are on the side of the earth that hangs downward.
Probably! And it's always nice and warm here, which keeps the gas lighter. :)

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
spalding12 said:
LOL

ah......
even my LEVEL-HEADED friend can be tempted into debauchery :D

well done
yes......
the helium is QUITE annoying :)
Well, I wasn't tempted at the time - it was completely unintentional. I wanted it to be a supreme display of controlled power in a straight line - not WTF is happening here! :)

Of course, now that I've sipped from the cup... :naughty:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts