MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using there evolution setup on there b3?

Curious as to sound and fitment.

Qd / fm / and alka design are a little to rich for my blood.

Also with these newer bikes do you need a retune with new exhaust or will it be fine without?

Cheers

·
Old Wing Nut
22,192 Posts
My experience with Hindle pipes is they are noise makers, not performance upgrades. Cheap noise makers.

That's just my experience, and maybe I am wrong as I never tested them myself.

Any time you make a major change in air flow there will need to be adjustments in fueling.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
My experience with Hindle pipes is they are noise makers, not performance upgrades. Cheap noise makers.

That's just my experience, and maybe I am wrong as I never tested them myself.

Any time you make a major change in air flow there will need to be adjustments in fueling.
Um... not wanting to sound like a smart ass but; How can you have "experience" with a product if you've never tested that product yourself?

Personally I prefer the triple pipe look over the single can. However, I have a custom full Hindle spaghetti system on my 900 SS FE Ducati and love it.

Michael Leon uses the Hindle exhaust mated to the MV Corse racing headers on his Royal Distributing F3 race bike.

IMHO, Hindle makes solid products and Michael's bike sounds freaking amazing

·
Old Wing Nut
22,192 Posts
In my job I get to see a lot if bikes from all different manufacturers.
I am sure Hindle must make some good stuff, but most of what I see in the dealerships in my part of the world are just cheap noise makers....maybe it is the clientele and bike brands I get to see.
From my experiences in my job I believe there are better made and performing products....but it's just my opinion....and we all know what that is worth.

·
Registered
41 Posts
In my job I get to see a lot if bikes from all different manufacturers.
I am sure Hindle must make some good stuff, but most of what I see in the dealerships in my part of the world are just cheap noise makers....maybe it is the clientele and bike brands I get to see.
From my experiences in my job I believe there are better made and performing products....but it's just my opinion....and we all know what that is worth.
Hindles makes good exhaust system and there used in in canadian superbike series. Hindle are canadian made I believe

·
Old Wing Nut
22,192 Posts
Maybe the good stuff isn't marketed in the USA? Just voicing my observations.....I stand corrected.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Nice FE Stephen. One of my track day buddies has one just like yours. It was his first Duc and he's hanging on to it.

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
Um... not wanting to sound like a smart ass but; How can you have "experience" with a product if you've never tested that product yourself?

Personally I prefer the triple pipe look over the single can. However, I have a custom full Hindle spaghetti system on my 900 SS FE Ducati and love it.

Michael Leon uses the Hindle exhaust mated to the MV Corse racing headers on his Royal Distributing F3 race bike.

IMHO, Hindle makes solid products and Michael's bike sounds freaking amazing

Stephen;
pictures #2&3 the rear collector joint is mismatched......ie garbage

picture #4 looks like an Arrow Thunder can and clamp with a Hindle sticker

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts