MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Has anyone tried Hilltop yet? I'm planning to go there to get my Stradale remapped. Will have a Sprint air filter fitted alongside the Fresco exhaust, and I'm even considering the Silmotor headers for Rivale (which should fit).

·
Registered
548 Posts
Didnt try Hilltop, finished up with a rapidbike EVO tuner, custom mapped by Parkitt Racing, Tuxford. Gained 12bhp at the rear wheel compared with 6bhp of the MV map (race ecu)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Has anyone tried Hilltop yet? I'm planning to go there to get my Stradale remapped. Will have a Sprint air filter fitted alongside the Fresco exhaust, and I'm even considering the Silmotor headers for Rivale (which should fit).

I went there last year with my F4RR. Very impressed.

·
Registered
926 Posts
looks like you went there last , nice to have a good review, thanks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is interesting considering the recent news and articles posted by 'treetop' tuning on facebook. they suggest that hilltop doesn't do anything!

In other news and what bought me here today is I found a bargain of an SC-Project S1 and am now wondering about the AFM and Airfilter that sc-project make.... any guys got experience with those?

·
Registered
38 Posts
The Tree Top Facebook page does make interesting reading.
All I can say is the throttle pick up feels smoother and with less hunting when riding a slow speeds in traffic. If it is a scam he’s done very well out of it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The Tree Top Facebook page does make interesting reading.
All I can say is the throttle pick up feels smoother and with less hunting when riding a slow speeds in traffic. If it is a scam he’s done very well out of it.

Absolutely, and if it is all a scam he’s got some brass balls for sure!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts