MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a whole 5 and a half laps I got launched off bike at graham hill bend, landed heavy on left forearm and head. Came away with only two fractures arm. The bike faired quite well mainly scratches and even shorter RH peg and rear brake leaver.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
After a whole 5 and a half laps I got launched off bike at graham hill bend, landed heavy on left forearm and head. Came away with only two fractures arm. The bike faired quite well mainly scratches and even shorter RH peg and rear brake leaver.
I keep telling you guys those motorcycles are going to kill you :). Glad you are okay for the most part

·
Administrator
20,060 Posts
Ouch....short day at the track!! Glad you're not too badly off (or so it sounds). Heal up quickly. Bike looks like it just low sided!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sorry about your crash, looks like the bike survived fairly well. One question about the bike, where did you get that arrow exhuast?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry about your crash, looks like the bike survived fairly well. One question about the bike, where did you get that arrow exhuast?
I got the exhaust form eBay from genialmotor.it found out after would of been cheaper to go direct.

The exhaust is a full competition system.

·
Registered
114 Posts
......also considering the bike was on wets :stickpoke
I didn't even notice. There is almost no rain where I live, so I didn't even consider that. I also don't get why this forum likes the stick poke emoji, it smacks of assholery, maybe it is this kind of post that explains why there are like 6 active members on this site.

·
Super Moderator
22,475 Posts
I didn't even notice. There is almost no rain where I live, so I didn't even consider that. I also don't get why this forum likes the stick poke emoji, it smacks of assholery, maybe it is this kind of post that explains why there are like 6 active members on this site.
Dazo, learn your audience. This is an international forum. Please use the :jerkoff: "emoticon" when calling someone and asshole. Using the work "emoji" shows you are an inexperienced youngster with more emotion than experience...as does your highside.:nutkick:

Glad to hear that you didn't get seriously injured, or injur someone else.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dazo, learn your audience. This is an international forum. Please use the :jerkoff: "emoticon" when calling someone and asshole. Using the work "emoji" shows you are an inexperienced youngster with more emotion than experience...as does your highside.:nutkick:

Glad to hear that you didn't get seriously injured, or injur someone else.
So international = asshole people on forum?
Why does using the correct term for the little pictures make me inexperienced? At 40 I am hardly a youngster.
You should also learn to read, I am not the one who highsided.

So takeaway from this message of yours is that this site is full of international assholes, who use stupid cartoon pictures to demonstrate their maturity. Then they whine to each other about how their tail tidies don't fit between posts about their favorite piece of furniture.

To top it all off anytime someone posts something about actual riding or performance modifications, few respond, and those who do are confrontational somehow. This forum pretty much sucks, almost makes me wish I had bought a Yamaha.

·
Super Moderator
22,475 Posts
You are so right, I can't read, and this forum sucks.
Perhaps you should buy the Yamaha.

Chris was merely suggesting that, if you are going to ride in the wet, get the approprtiate tires for the condition...In a humorous way.

Harden up.

I am certain that, in your 70 posts, and 10 months of active membership that you have been able to gleen the fact that "anytime someone posts something about actual...." yadda, yadda, yadda.

Go join: http://www.yamahamotorcycleforum.com/forum/

Here is their tag-line: WELCOME! Riders complained about the other forums, and we listened, so join now and see why this forum will be like no other.

:bawling::ahhh::popcorn::wtf:

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
dazo...I used the :stickpoke as yes I was poking fun because you say you figured it was raining at Brands but obviously didn't look at the photo too much. The wets was the first thing I noticed...then the lovely exhaust...and then probably the damage. I'm sorry I upset you with the wrong smiley, just as well I didn't use :f4: as the pic is F3. :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well when I started this thread I didn't expect it to turn into an international slanging match:eek:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Well when I started this thread I didn't expect it to turn into an international slanging match:eek:
Hey think i see you there a few months back. I was on the dragster rr if it was you?

Glad the bikes not too bad. Hope ya heal quick

Tc on 6 and it still caught ya out... Damn

·
Registered
486 Posts
You are so right, I can't read, and this forum sucks.
Perhaps you should buy the Yamaha.

Chris was merely suggesting that, if you are going to ride in the wet, get the approprtiate tires for the condition...In a humorous way.

Harden up.

I am certain that, in your 70 posts, and 10 months of active membership that you have been able to gleen the fact that "anytime someone posts something about actual...." yadda, yadda, yadda.

Go join: http://www.yamahamotorcycleforum.com/forum/

Here is their tag-line: WELCOME! Riders complained about the other forums, and we listened, so join now and see why this forum will be like no other.

:bawling::ahhh::popcorn::wtf:

Maybe the moderators should jump in when posts become this childish.........
Oh wait:crazyeyes

·
Super Moderator
22,475 Posts
Well, Midget, when you are right you are right. I would delete my comments, but, since it's been quoted, I really can't.

Sometimes generalizations about the good nature of the people on this forum get my goat.

My appologies to the OP...I do hope you heal well.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all your best wishes, however I found out Friday I also have fractured wrist in two places and scaphoid fracture so I'm in another cast for at least 3 weeks so no more track days thus year which is a bummer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts