MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is by no means the first thread regarding high-res graphics for painting, decals, and other fun uses (swag, anyone???), but maybe we can make it the most all-encompassing! To start, here is a list of a few past posts regarding the same.

I've taken the liberty of starting a DropBox that includes both raster and vector graphics. There's a lot of good raster logos and images out there, but if you're going to be blowing them up or needing clean cut lines (e.g. vinyl), you'll want to use vectors. I've also taken to slowly converting some of my favorite rasters into vectors for my own purposes (examples attached – B41078RR guys now have a high-res logo!). You'll find the new but growing collection here.

:highclap: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y2vawnjr51lvv3p/AACaUO7cifR3MKinn7-8xEOba?dl=0 :highclap:

If you have anything to add, send it my way! If there's something you're looking for, let's talk about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have all the official logos etc from MV in Illustrator including their branding guidelines. I can add them to a separate dropbox and you can copy across, too much to email.

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
This is going to be excellent. Thanks!

Wonder if this should be a sticky in the Customizing and Performance section. Thoughts?

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
I have permission from the forum owners to use the mvagusta.net logo and am in process of having die-cut stickers made right now. Should have samples today and will provided details on distribution shortly.
I am not doing this for profit, pass through costs only, so don't expect them to be very pricey at all.

Also asked Alvin for original art work from the t-shirts he once sold (silhouette of F4 and Brutale with mvagust.net log). That type thing will be my next project.

Have to be careful with the factory logos.... private use is one thing but offering for global sale could be problematic, so I will just be sticking with the mv.net logos.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have all the official logos etc from MV in Illustrator including their branding guidelines. I can add them to a separate dropbox and you can copy across, too much to email.
Sounds good! PM the link when you’ve got it and I’ll collapse into one.

Wonder if this should be a sticky in the Customizing and Performance section. Thoughts?
Couldn’t agree more!

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Good work. I have a few files on my external hd at home which I'll send to you. I'll mirror the contents in my Google Drive once the collection starts to take shape, for redundancy.

Here are some in metallic gold and silver (top) that I'll give out at Gapalicious.

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
Have to be careful with the factory logos.... private use is one thing but offering for global sale could be problematic, so I will just be sticking with the mv.net logos.
For sure, this is why I've never just out them all up, if some one wanted them for their bike I've sent them over. Don't want to find someone's eBay empire :grin2:

I make the decals for a few of the race bikes I build, so I have lots of sponsors logos for bikes too. If anyone wants a particular logo for their bike then let be know and I'll see if I already have it, if you want a sticker then if I have the could etc, just cover postage costs.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
For sure, this is why I've never just out them all up, if some one wanted them for their bike I've sent them over. Don't want to find someone's eBay empire :grin2:

I make the decals for a few of the race bikes I build, so I have lots of sponsors logos for bikes too. If anyone wants a particular logo for their bike then let be know and I'll see if I already have it, if you want a sticker then if I have the could etc, just cover postage costs.

I've requested but you probably overlooked my messages. Anyway, if you have the tank decal FILE in either format for the Tamburini I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
I have made a post about the mvagusta.net logo stickers I had made.

Let me know if any of you want some. If there is enough interest I will explore other stuff; but I am a retired fixed income kinda guy, so need to be sure I'm not wasting my money on stuff no one wants.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
More labor of love. I wanted some classic MV graphics and stumbled across the attached flyer from 1953, complete with the old school Meccanica Verghera brand name. A couple nights of fiddling around and now we've got a vinyl-ready vintage logo. You'll find it in my Dropbox with all the others.
Enjoy! :drummer:

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Got bored today so made some metalic charcoal stickers for the TV, came out not to bad I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have made a post about the mvagusta.net logo stickers I had made.

Let me know if any of you want some. If there is enough interest I will explore other stuff; but I am a retired fixed income kinda guy, so need to be sure I'm not wasting my money on stuff no one wants.
If you need some seed money for certain sticker runs, let me know. VENMO, PAYPAL, etc.

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
If you need some seed money for certain sticker runs, let me know. VENMO, PAYPAL, etc.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not sure it's worth while to have more than a few of anything made.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts