MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a high resolution of this picture? I want to have a poster made to match the size of my other ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k. Not sure if that was the cover for the sales brochure for the Senna or not.

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think my others are about 3ft by 4ft. I will ask around to see what I need for different sizes of posters.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I c an probably recreate this at a very high resolution if it doesn't need to be exactly identical. PM if interested.

Reactions: Black_Gold_Saw

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Again, the size of picture you send us, there isnt a bigger version that I can find of.
Atleast not with the bike included.

To be fair, someone with a bit of photoshop knowledge could easily make this into a higher quality picture.
*That is ofcourse if the person and motorcycle have a seperate high quality picture.

Anyways, I found this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
If you can find a photoshopper
@bioluminescence has said himself he would like to give it a try.

Here are some, higher sized pictures.
You just gotta need to find a bigger quality picture of his signature and the photo can be recreated into a larger more detailed size.

Hope it helps :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
If you can tell me the approx date of release i can search the marketing material i have from MV. If it was used on a brochure or alike i may have it.

Loads still to be categorised, let me know and i can take a look.

Reactions: falcn

·
Registered
303 Posts
here's the headshot of senna that was used.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Does anyone have a high resolution of this picture? I want to have a poster made to match the size of my other ones.
Mine is 42" x 32.5"

I got mine from CAG sometime around 2009. There was a guy on eBay out of New Jersey selling them.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
If you can tell me the approx date of release i can search the marketing material i have from MV. If it was used on a brochure or alike i may have it.

Loads still to be categorised, let me know and i can take a look.
It was around in 2007-2008.
When I purchased my SENNA in 2008 the poster was on the wall at Cliff's Cycle Revolution when he still had the dealership.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Here would be another nice one to have
WOW yeah, along with the BIKE! This is my second Favorite looking MV, second to SENNA 1000.
this is circa 2005

·
Super Moderator
22,875 Posts
WOW yeah, along with the BIKE! This is my second Favorite looking MV, second to SENNA 1000.
this is circa 2005
He lives! Daniel....how are things?!

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Daniel. How are things?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts