MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a high res studio shot of the MV F41000S in black? I've looked through every available MV page and cannot find a high res version. I specifically need the studio side shot of the bike for a bit of photoshop work/pre-planning. If someone has it archived on their hard drive, please send me a pm and I'll send my e-mail address to you.

Thanks and I really appreciate it! :f4:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Xbenelli, not too bad as the background is fairly clean. I like the official studio shots because they're very well lit and the lighting is quite flat which makes manipulation a bit easier!

To send me a PM, click on my forum name and under contact info, you have two choices; e-mail or personal message. I'll send you a personal message. To get to your own PM's, there's a link at the top of the page under where it says "Welcome, Stealth." Click on it and it'll take you directly to your personal message folder.

·
Registered
301 Posts
MVness said:
Does anyone have a high res studio shot of the MV F41000S in black? I've looked through every available MV page and cannot find a high res version. I specifically need the studio side shot of the bike for a bit of photoshop work/pre-planning. If someone has it archived on their hard drive, please send me a pm and I'll send my e-mail address to you.

Thanks and I really appreciate it! :f4:
Don't have any pics, but I saw one in the shop recently.

I thought it was a SPR at first - got to say it looked cheap and very boring in matt black, IMHO.

I'd go for the glossy "sinister" black F4R, a much better looking bike with higher quality components. If I was getting an S model, I go for the classic red/silver.

Doc

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Contrary to your opinion (which you are definately entitled to), I believe the matte F4-1000 looks nice. I like all colors that the F4 comes in (some more than others), but I believe that the matt black keeps the stealthy appearance of the SPR which I love dearly, and resembles the Veltro (Which; duh, I like). I also like the fact that it is the only F4 in which doesn't bother me when it has a rear seat. The colors match pretty well, so it looks like a mono.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Tambo, that's exactly what I was looking for!

You know, I looked at the red/silver and the black/gray "R" Doc, and I did like the red better. With that said, I remember when I first saw the nero "S" for the first time and I had to force myself to breathe! The only problem with the black bikes...no one sees them. As much as I hate to admit it, Kawasaki probably did a really smart thing offering bikes in that lava red and neon green. Black bikes get nice and hot here in Florida too!

Anyway, just need the pic to "experiment" a bit. I have this problem where I can't leave anything alone. Everything is a blank canvas.

·
Registered
499 Posts
MVness said:

You know, I looked at the red/silver and the black/gray "R" Doc, and I did like the red better. With that said, I remember when I first saw the nero "S" for the first time and I had to force myself to breathe! The only problem with the black bikes...no one sees them. As much as I hate to admit it, Kawasaki probably did a really smart thing offering bikes in that lava red and neon green. Black bikes get nice and hot here in Florida too!

Anyway, just need the pic to "experiment" a bit. I have this problem where I can't leave anything alone. Everything is a blank canvas.

my album has about a dozen high res, full screen, photos of my bike.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
MVness said:

Where in Florida are you? I'm in Fl too! :(

·
Registered
418 Posts
I notice that the studio shot d-_-b put on seems to be a bit different. The seat blip has red on it, the AGUSTA is in blue rather than white, and the front fender is gloss not matte.

That said, I cant stop looking at the matte black bike, totally hits me in the right spot. But TRUE the bike must be hard to see - have had 3 people pull in front of me (daytime) already (100 miles on bike), so BE CAREFUL!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Obmot said:
I notice that the studio shot d-_-b put on seems to be a bit different. The seat blip has red on it, the AGUSTA is in blue rather than white, and the front fender is gloss not matte.

That said, I cant stop looking at the matte black bike, totally hits me in the right spot. But TRUE the bike must be hard to see - have had 3 people pull in front of me (daytime) already (100 miles on bike), so BE CAREFUL!
The fender is shiny cause it's carbon :jsm: I realized that it isn't the production version, but that's exactly what he wanted... so it doesn't really matter. For all it's worth Obmot, I love your bike, I thinks it's beautiful, and I love matte black MVs', so what others think doesn't matter that much to me (notice how I said that much; I'm not going to BS and claim that I don't care what others think, because everyone knows it's not true for most of us) :yo:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Thanks d-_-b, I didn't mean to suggest your hi-res pic was a phony or anything sorry if it came off that way. Now where can I get a seat bump that says F4 like your avatar?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts