MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some searchig to little/no avail for a high mount/exit exhaust for the Brutale. Would someone offer suggestions (links??) to any high mount/exit exhausts to replace the stock Brute pipes? Thanks from a newbie.

Feff

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Welcome Feff, there's been the 'odd' comment about putting some F4 pipes under the tail of a Brute (I think of the forum guys may have even done some photo-shop work to create a picture)...but I've never seen anyone comment on actually having done it.

Lots of guys have swapped out to single-shot shorties.....but that's all I've seen.

Cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Feff, there's been the 'odd' comment about putting some F4 pipes under the tail of a Brute (I think of the forum guys may have even done some photo-shop work to create a picture)...but I've never seen anyone comment on actually having done it.

Lots of guys have swapped out to single-shot shorties.....but that's all I've seen.
The single shorty may have to do. I like the look of the underseat pipes. There's an aftermarket set of under seat pipes for the Ducati Streetfighter. Figured the Brutale would have something similar.

Feff

·
Registered
1,114 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts