MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned my 910 for about a week, put almost 500 miles on it and the only thing I can point out is that the high beam will "flash" for a split second when at a stop, in first gear, clutch engaged and about to take off. First couple of rides were at night, so people thought I was flashing my high beams at them. One guy even put it in reverse and came at me! :shocker: :2up: :finger: :rant: :bash: Anybody else come across this situation? My finger was not close to the high beam trigger, back side of where the horn is. At one point I pulled in to a parking lot and tried several times and it would happen occasionally, maybe 1 out of 3 times. I have my 600 mile service scheduled for the 13th.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Check to see if your switch housing has rotated downward/forward a bit.

The clutch adjuster wheel can just barely contact the high beam switch if it is rotated a bit on my bike..I run into this problem especially after towing.

·
Registered
645 Posts
This happens to me too, even when Im sitting at a stoplight hands off the bars it flashes. Next service Ill have it looked at, or has anyone fixed it themselves?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts