MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '06 910R. Whenever I really get on it the high beam indicator light flashes. I have not been able to determine if this is speed or rpm related. It is difficult to focus on the dash with rate of acceleration the brute has. Maybe it is a speed warning at 100 mph! Has anyone else experienced this or do I need a new ecu?

Thanks,
slo-zone

·
Registered
186 Posts
I had the same issue. I found that my left index finger was unintentionally hitting the flasher... Only when I accelerated very hard.

·
Administrator
20,060 Posts
I think I experienced the same thing on my 910R, but I was so busy trying to keep alive while accelerating through mach 3 that I'm not sure it wasn't just an optical illusion caused by the bending of the time-space continuum.:nerd:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Q!

t1n0m3n said:
I had the same issue. I found that my left index finger was unintentionally hitting the flasher... Only when I accelerated very hard.
+1 !!!!

I had this issue on my Senna. For the past year I wasn't able to figure it out -- it made no mechanical sense at all. :banghead:

Then I got my Brutale a week ago.... it does it, too! I then realized my finger was accidentally hitting the high beam flasher as I was hanging on for dear life. DOH!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts