MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pics of my new Hideout made-to-measure kangaroo onepiece suit with MV-ish design, halfway throught the process. Pics of the final product will be posted as well.

Comments invited... :jsm:

·
Registered
149 Posts
A fine choice sir I have 2 Hideout suits an off the peg cow hide and a made to measure Kangeroo suit. The kangeroo suit is bit lighter but more flexible than the cow hide. I find the service and quality of Hideouts service second to none. I asked them to put a bart simpson mooning on the bum of my suit and i was shocked at how good it was the workmanship is excellent. They will look different when you get the finished suit. i have attached 2 pictures black silver suit is cow, the multi coloured suit is the roo suit.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks absolutely brilliant Clive. The made-to-measure looks even better. Not really a drop by the pub sort of thing though...

I agree; the service that Kate and Sandra provide is excellent. :drummer:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Hideout is nice. I went there once.... would like to get some of their stuff, but a bit harder from here for custom stuff... Bought some draggin' jeans when I was there, they are very nice to deal with.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Tokyo -> Stansted and vice versa? Can't be all that expensive on one of them cheap flights...

sleazyjet to TK? didn't notice that on the website.... nice idea tho! :drummer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts