MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a quick question in regards to + / - wires in the head light.
I removed the H7 bulb and there 2 connection points for power. one is a green color wire and a black. (well usually the black is always - or ground so that should make the green wire the +)

Just want to check with someone that knows. I have installed the light it worked but then burned out so that why i am asking can it be that the black is the + .... well maybe the HID i ordered was bad and just burned out on me just because.

Or if someone has pictures of a proper way of installing the HID ... My model is the 2005 750. My HID kit is direct connect like a H7 bulb. so it goes threw the power commander and then into the motorcycle main power grid threw the on board connection pins under the two wires green and black.

Thanks for you help

·
Registered
203 Posts
Because Brutale switch HI/LO in alternative mode (beside very fragile design of "SPU") I decided to make some modification on wiring.
Take a look here.

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38138&highlight=Xenon&page=5 (#45)
Later I upgraded that mono 2,5'' Chinese Bi-Xenon to 2x Bi-Xenon 3'' mini H1 Morimoto projectors, but the wiring design was the same.

I hope You find something useful, or just think about possible problems with OEM wires and/or "SPU".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts