MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

Have had my MV F3 675RC since November 2015 after having numerous other bikes, mainly Ducati.

Loved the design and attention to detail which i felt was starting to lack on the now mass produced Ducatis.

Unfortunately during my first track day a couple of weeks ago, the engine lost power and is now waiting to be transported to the workshop for diagnosis.
The threads on here are filling me with despair as the thought of a broken valve and the cost to repair it are astronomical.

Fingers crossed it is maybe not as bad as i i'm imagining.

Regards

Stuart

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hello to all,

Have had my MV F3 675RC since November 2015 after having numerous other bikes, mainly Ducati.

Loved the design and attention to detail which i felt was starting to lack on the now mass produced Ducatis.

Unfortunately during my first track day a couple of weeks ago, the engine lost power and is now waiting to be transported to the workshop for diagnosis.
The threads on here are filling me with despair as the thought of a broken valve and the cost to repair it are astronomical.

Fingers crossed it is maybe not as bad as i i'm imagining.

Regards

Stuart

Hope it's an easy fix. Welcome to the boards. We need to see pics :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully not!

If it is a dropped valve, it wont fill me with much confidence about it happening again.
I'll probably have to consider something else unfortunately.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

Hopefully it wont be too bad and you'll be back on her in no time.

·
Administrator
21,089 Posts
Welcome to the family!!! Is your bike still in warranty? Good luck.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi there,

Bike is about 7 months out of warranty.

What’s the opinion on how I will get on with MV as a broken valve seems to be a relatively common issue.
I know certain models had a service recall to address the issue butmybike wasn’t affected allegedly.

Bike is going to the workshop on Wednesday so fingers crossed it isn’t as bad as I’m expecting

Regards

Stuart

1 - 8 of 8 Posts