MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi to all MV Arusta rider all over the world!

My name is Alexander, i am from Moscow.

At December I have sold its Fireblade 954 and began to search for itself new motorcycle. First I wanted to buy Apriliyu RSV Mile Factory, but friend has advised me best bike on his opinion F4... I am fall in love with F4.
Its wonderfull bike. But in сарте I have reported that Corset will get ready to June only, and I have booked Sennu.So now I oneowner Senna in Russia!!!
My Senna is 236 of 300 worldwide!!! And firsrt in Russia.

I am going to change exhoust to titanium slip-ons and de0cat-mid pipe.
I have done the downpayment on 100 % month back for Emoto is paved,no answer before no. Also I ordered LED tail light with itergrateg turm lighth and metal fuel fittings! Emoto promised me to leave all for month, but it is no answer fo this moment!

The fotos you can see in my gallary My SENNA

Best regarts, sorry for my English, Alexander from RUSSIA,the owner ones Senna in Rosia!!!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Welcome Alexander! very cool to have you here.

One of these days I'll swing by Moscow....and I will give you a call! :)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
hi and welcome, very lucky man to have a senna, :f4: thats very cool, and hey dont worry about your english, its a lot better then my Russian :banghead: .
I hope your enjoy it and ride safe. :yo:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Alexander, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the Senna...the only one in Russia :smoking: . Please do not be worried about your English there are many members here for which English is thier second language.

I imagine eMoto will get back to you soon don't worry they are a trustworthy company and thier service is usually excellent.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hi Alexander, great to have someone from Russia on board. We look forward to your riding stories.

Cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum Alexander, you will not stop grinning owning an MV. My grin is now a permenant fixture!:laughing:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm looking forward to some pictures and ride reports from your part of the world.

CAG

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Motil,

Let me guess...you're not a Russian peasant.

Welcome to the world of MV. PLEASE keep the pictures and words of your MV rides and scenery coming. We have much to learn from you!

Be safe, and keep that bike locked up in your garage at all times. I do.

Peter

·
Registered
349 Posts
Prevet Tebey

Kak Dela? Kak Pagoda v Moscvei?
Welcome to the forum, tavarish.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Welcome Alexander and Congratulations on Your beautiful Bike. You must tell us about riding in Russia !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Preved!

MaskU2See said:
Kak Dela? Kak Pagoda v Moscvei?
Welcome to the forum, tavarish.
Preved!! Dela normal'no, otme4aiu den' rogdenia, tak 4to ne pomniu kak v4era popal domoi ! Pogoda gavno, inogda sneg idet, ya na Aguste pozav4era popal v snignuiu buriu! Galko ne bilo fotika, porfzat' bi vsem kak tut г nas ezdiat na motikah!!! Valil na zadnem skvoz' sneg :f4: Prikol'no navernoe smotrelos'!!!

A ti Russkii? otkuda sam?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Rockethouse said:
Alexander, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the Senna...the only one in Russia :smoking: . Please do not be worried about your English there are many members here for which English is thier second language.

I imagine eMoto will get back to you soon don't worry they are a trustworthy company and thier service is usually excellent.
Whats this "THIER".You got done by the' I 'before 'E' except after C trick.
Rockethouse.Just taking the piss bro,I mean the english language is still a mystery to me mate!:wtf:
I think our new friend Alex is doin just fine.:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts