MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just wanted to check in and say hi to all. I bought a Brutale 910r a couple of weeks ago from Beverly Hills ducati with 760 miles on the clock. I also wanted to say thank you to all of you here, as you guys were a major reason for getting the brute as I was originally looking for a S4R (s). After lurking in this forum and finding out major concerns about the brute (seems like less problems than the duc - maintenance/service). And of corse after riding both the brutale, S4R and even the Streetfighter - the 910 is definitely the best choice. Again - Hi Guys and thank you!

FYI: Wasnt sure if I was able to upload the photos or if my gallery is working

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome!

·
Vendor
5,368 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate,you did a better job than me uploading those photos.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome aboard ! Enjoy the ride :brutale:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
What a gorgeous bike man! White 910R, what a beautiful machine. Enjoy her. Definitely a better choice than the duc. Power wise there is no comparison.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thank you guys again for the warm welcome!!! I'm definitely planning to hit the canyons with brutty (I name all my toys:) ) pretty soon. Im just easing up on her for now and trying to get used to her. Its so different from my CBR, that torque and twitchy throttle really gets me. Ive only put 60 miles on her since I got her so more seat time is definitely a must.

Hi Mitchy - do you know the average mileage/kph were the hubs break down? I dont know whether to worry about it know or if have some time before I get your hub - bike has 810 miles as of now. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
136 Posts
- bike has 810 miles as of now. Thanks in advance.
Hi and welcome from the Netherlands (that's Europe :) ). Extreme low milage, so great find!

Am aiming for such a thing as well, beautifull bike, the white 910R. The R from rrraaaawwwwwwww!

Cheers, Pieter

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hi Brutale-Botty, Thank you Sir! Yes, i think I was really lucky to get this bike with such low miles/almost new condition. Beverly Hills Ducati said the previous owner collected different bikes as a hobby. Traded Brutty for a Multistrada. I also called Pro Italia (the dealer that sold the bike new) just to verify and get the maintenance record, and everything seemed to be in the up and up :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hello and welcome.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi Brutale-Botty, Thank you Sir! Yes, i think I was really lucky to get this bike with such low miles/almost new condition. Beverly Hills Ducati said the previous owner collected different bikes as a hobby. Traded Brutty for a Multistrada. I also called Pro Italia (the dealer that sold the bike new) just to verify and get the maintenance record, and everything seemed to be in the up and up :)
What was the original asking price for the low miler Brute without any trade in? Just curious ....

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Brutale-Botty, I don't think we can find any decent Brutale's for that sort of money here in the Netherlands. Bloody BPM is a killer!!:rant:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts