MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,
Looking forward to having my new 2012 F4RR delivered on Sat, this bike has always been on my bucket list and as I'm rapidly approaching 60 so I thought maybe now is the time to get one, it's drop dead gorgeous and I'm really getting excited and can't wait to ride this beautiful Italian superbike

Regards to all,
barmby

·
Registered
301 Posts
Welcome! I'm new to MV's this year as well and man what a machine these are. Although I'm not quite as close to 60 as you are, I'm sure you'll love it as well :stickpoke

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
Congratulations and don't fret, you are approaching it at exactly the same rate of speed as we all are. However, pics once received are mandatory. Whereabouts are you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations and don't fret, you are approaching it at exactly the same rate of speed as we all are. However, pics once received are mandatory. Whereabouts are you?
Hi thank you, I'm from the UK and the weather is great for a change, just watch it will rain when I get the new bike

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
Ah yes, Murphy's an old friend of mine as well...

·
Registered
517 Posts
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to the pics.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Welcome to the family - you'll know what I mean after you had it a few days ;)

Congratulations & please, pics, pics & a few more pics :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yes welcome, I'm in the same boat as you only 50'ish and picking up my 2010 in 1 week! And just joined the forum about a week ago myself.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for the welcome, as I have mentioned she gets delivered on Sat so hopefully I shall get some pics up over the weekend :)

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Welcome to a great forum Barmby. Good luck getting easy sleep until Saturday. I couldn't sleep for crap the three days that mine was on a transport truck to my door. All I had were pictures on my phone that I stared at endlessly, zooming in, zooming out, looking up specs and reviews, imagining how it was going to be to ride... my scalp would tingle at times.

It didn't disappoint. :f4:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to a great forum Barmby. Good luck getting easy sleep until Saturday. I couldn't sleep for crap the three days that mine was on a transport truck to my door. All I had were pictures on my phone that I stared at endlessly, zooming in, zooming out, looking up specs and reviews, imagining how it was going to be to ride... my scalp would tingle at times.

It didn't disappoint. :f4:
Thanks Ian, I did all the reviews and spec thing before I parted with the dosh, but yes I'm still counting the sleeps until Sat and I'm well and truly buzzing!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Age does not matter.
Ask me how I know?

Busy organizing trackdays with my ex race 312.

Life is for living

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Welcome....I hope you enjoy your involvement here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts