MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all !

I'm not sure whether to post it here but anyway.

My name is Koen, living in city of Aalst, Belgium.

After owning a CBR and now for the last 4 years a daytona 675, I discovered the Brutale 675 a few months ago at the car and motor exposition in Brussels.

Last year I already tried a Brutale and as soon as I saw the brutale 675, I was lost ... ;)

So I ordered it and the dealer 'promised' me I would have her some half of june ...

So, basically, I'm 'waiting' for the bike and hope to learn a little more about MV here !

Gts,
Koen

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi Koen,

Welcome to the forum & the family :)

We are getting many new owner on here courtesy of the F3 /B3 which is fantastic.

If you have not owned an MV Agusta before I think you will seduced very quickly - good luck and we look forward to seeing regularily on the forum.

What colour did you choose?

Cheers
Rob

PS. Are you sure they will be available by June? I thought they were coming out in August but of course, I could be wrong and I am sure you hope that I am. ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Koen,

Welcome to the forum & the family :)

We are getting many new owner on here courtesy of the F3 /B3 which is fantastic.

If you have not owned an MV Agusta before I think you will seduced very quickly - good luck and we look forward to seeing regularily on the forum.

What colour did you choose?

Cheers
Rob

PS. Are you sure they will be available by June? I thought they were coming out in August but of course, I could be wrong and I am sure you hope that I am. ;)

Thanks Rob,

I've choosen the red/silver combination, liked this the most.
Well, about the delivery ...
- at first, they wouldn't give me any date at all;
- than I had a call from the dealer asking if I wanted the update with
the quickshifter (offcourse ... ;] )
- I received a phone call that it would be june.
- Finally, my girlfriend asked me to take a day off at work June, 6th
and she doesn't want to say why but I think she arranged the
insurance an registry as an independent insurance broker and
agreed with the dealer for delivery .... lover her ... ;)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Welcome

Congrats on the bike :)
Welcome Koen , I am also from Belgium and a also name Koen :)
But I move to the S of France in August so from then one you,ll be the only one on an Mv in Belgium ;)

Btw where did you order it ?
I heard yesterday that the production starts around 10 of june in the factory , so the 6 th..........
When you have the bike we can go for a spin , I would love to see you ride on it and hear the sound :drummer:

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Welcome Koen,
Congratulations on ordering your first MV.
I hope the wait is not too painful. I remember when I was in the same position and trust me it's well worth the wait once it finally arrives.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes !

Yeah well, I hope Greny is wrong ... I ordered her at MV Agusta Antwerpen. We'll see when she arrives, but I have confidence it's gone be June .... If not, no problem, I still have the daytona!

@ Greny : I'll let know you when she arrives. As soon as all is ok, we'll go for a ride!! At the same time, I'll post some pictures.

Koen

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Welcome Koen. Watch out for the F4 weenies.......they try to seduce all the newbies......:thewife:

(juuuust kidding, enjoy the forum). :)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome to forum :yo:

Enjoy your new ride when it arrives :brutale:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great to have you on board mate, hope you get on that ride as soon as possible. And get pictures happening as soon as you can.
Thanks Donsy !
Will do :)

Koen

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Similar experience over the last four yours, CBR600RR, Fireblade and for the last eighteen months Daytona 675SE, waiting now the my first MV, F3, which hopefully will arrive next month

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I think it's brilliant to see motorcycling enthusiasts decide on MV Agusta and even better when they join the forum.

Welcome Koen.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome Koen. Watch out for the F4 weenies.......they try to seduce all the newbies......:thewife:

(juuuust kidding, enjoy the forum). :)
Thanks !

Wouldn't mind about an F4 or F3 in the garage next to the Brutale ... :yo:

To be honest, I'm seriously thinking about keeping the daytona ... net to the Brutale ...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think it's brilliant to see motorcycling enthusiasts decide on MV Agusta and even better when they join the forum.

Welcome Koen.

Thanks !

Well, I think choosing an MV has a lot to do with a feeling. I can't really explain, but when I was visiting the car and motor exposition in Brussels, I was almost 'seduced' by the B375 ... I know, it sounds weird, but that's basically it. :blah:

Besides, since I'm only 1,73 m high, I need a rather small and lightweighted bike.

For now, let's wait on the delivery ... LOL

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maya !

Waiting impatiently on the B3 delivery, below a pic of the daytona and myself from last year during a trip with the mates. The more I think about it, the more I would like to keep her too (I'll use the track as an excuse ...)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Welcome "Black Knight" it is nice to have You here. And congratulations on the order. The B3 is likely to be a fabulous bike. Alone You will get stung by the MV Agusta sting. And this will cause a disease which can't be cured. At least there is no known vaccine or therapy.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome "Black Knight" it is nice to have You here. And congratulations on the order. The B3 is likely to be a fabulous bike. Alone You will get stung by the MV Agusta sting. And this will cause a disease which can't be cured. At least there is no known vaccine or therapy.

Thanks ! No therapy needed ... ;-)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts