MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking this forum for over 5 months now. Became a Brutale owner recently, and can't get enough. Been spending way too much time in the garage (Pennsylvanian Weather has my wings grounded for now), beautiful machine. Had a chance to ride her once, from the shop to the stable. Winter been way too cold for me. Cant really comment on the ride, had to take it easy, the ground was way too cold, and the tires way too new. Had sport bikes all my life, so a bit getting use to to the upright position. Did have a hard time with the throtle (seemed way too sensitive and "jumpy") and couldnt get used to the foot pegs position (shins were hurting and very akward/uncomfortable shifting). Maybe get a Rizoma set?
Anyway wanted to introduce myself to the "MV Addict Site" and wanted to say that this is one great site and community. Will post pics once the weather breaks.

Mask

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome MaskU2See! I lived in Exton, PA (near Philly) for 3 LONG years, moved to Scottsdale, AZ about 5 years ago and love the winter weather - 74 and sunny today!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Welcome to your new world! Congrats on a great choice!

How 'bout posting some pics, and adding it to the registry?

Griff
twoeleven

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Welcome aboard. I am sure it must be killing you not being able to ride the Brute. I am really starting to HATE these northeast winters myself (and this one was mild). I've got the Rizoma rearsets. Real nice quality and good adjustability.
What color did you get?
How about some pics! No need to wait for the good weather for that.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hi, we all are addicts of MV´s .... and this Forum.... :f4: !!
Welcome to this big family!! You´ll see, that during the wintertime, You´re spending allot of time on this Forum instead of garage ... :stickpoke ... at least I really hope so!!! :yo: Great to have you here!!! :highclap:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome Mask, nice to have you here. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi,
Sorry forgot to give out my name, its Robert, and i live about 50 miles outside of
Philly, PA. All your posts on the 910R and the Brutale in general helped me in making my decision. The bike itself started the fire, you guys did provide the fuel. As with so many Italian products (ie; watches, guns, cars, bikes), there is a sence of soul built in, and passion that is felt from the owner to these products in unbelievable and very rewarding. This is a wonderful community, glad to share the time with you all.

Robert

·
Registered
299 Posts
Well Robert I don't think we will be riding in the Philly area soon....my Brutale is covered & plugged in waiting for spring. I've spoken to several other
MV owners in the area & we are going to get together for a Sunday
breakfast runs in spring....I'll post it on the forum.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey...contgratulations and welcome. I'm a new member also but have yet to get on the bike. Picking my bike up next weekend. I'm in Boston so it's been too cold to ride anyway. Hoping for a warm-up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts