MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
You are a person of impeccable taste, welcome. Most of the inmates here are friendly!

Where you from and which one did you get?

Dave

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from Aus, same one as yours f41000S and i already want to put carbon fibre parts all over it. Any recommendations? ive been looking on ebay at a seller called cruiserbackrest.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Do a search here on them, looks like fairly average quality and fit. Strangely considering buying a set or two from their supplier in China for some of the F4 bits to see what its like quality wise.

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22630

and

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15214

I suspect there will be fit and quality problems. However you could do the whole bike for AU$2k (and I mean the whole bike), in official MV Corse Carbon I would hate to think what it would add up to, maybe AU$25k (guess)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello guys, thought I would also join in....Iam a new owner of a 2004 750 SPR and loving it....

I live in Essex in England and need mirrors and fairing stays (is that what they are called) to complete.....any suggestions of good parts suppliers is always a great help. Looked on ebay but realise I have bought exotica...and might have to pay up...alitte!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
damn guys all these new people are really going to become afraid of lee... :laughing:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
damn guys all these new people are really going to become afraid of lee... :laughing:
Attention: All Newbies.......we're just kiddin. Lee's a great guy....a bit odd.....but then all of us fit that description in some manner.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
#252/300...I will take some pictures when I get it back to original....At the minute its all carbon and not my exact cup of tea. I have sourced parts from emoto uk.....would you recommend?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
#252/300...I will take some pictures when I get it back to original....At the minute its all carbon and not my exact cup of tea. I have sourced parts from emoto uk.....would you recommend?
ah yeah you'll want to go right ahead and scrap that idea
Emoto have a rather large reputation around these parts, and it's not a good one. (lets just say the customer service & punctuality leave ALOT to be desired)

photo's please! i hope this isn't the SPR with all the Mag parts but dodgy paint-job,
the general consensus around these parts is that the limited edition bikes, the SPR, sienna, tambo ect are more works of art and should be kept in, or returned to, original condition

1 - 20 of 23 Posts