MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm Tim From Tasmania in Aus. I finally got the girl of my dreams and am starting to do a few things to her.
i have a radguard on the way and I'm trying to work out how to keep the stock lever guards but replace the taxi door mirrors.

Is there anyone else around from down this way?

does anyone have anything i should be looking out for with her common faults ect (i do know about the sprag clutch)

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Wow, that must be the bike to have on Tassie roads.
Back in 2005 me and 11 other blokes belted round the apple isle for ten days...awesome place.
Friendly folks and motorcycle nirvana as far as the roads went.
Do they still do the "one half the island drinks Cascade and the other drinks Boags?

Enjoy your MV missile and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome mate, coming over later this year for a bit of a ride.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome, Tim. Beautiful machine you have there!

·
Administrator
18,847 Posts
Welcome to the family !!!

·
Vendor
5,157 Posts
Welcome to the forum fellow Aussie.
Great photo I must say.

·
Registered
51 Posts
G'day from double you eh. Enjoy the new toy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, that must be the bike to have on Tassie roads.
Back in 2005 me and 11 other blokes belted round the apple isle for ten days...awesome place.
Friendly folks and motorcycle nirvana as far as the roads went.
Do they still do the "one half the island drinks Cascade and the other drinks Boags?

Enjoy your MV missile and keep it shiny side up.
You should definitely do another trip some friends and i do a round the state trip every year, about 1500ks in 3 days. and the beer rivalry here is still strong!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gidday Tim

There are a few of us from Eroll Flynnland on the forum, welcome. I assume you know about Motorworks?

regards
Scott
Sure do. i was vice president of the SRCT for 5 years running the racing and track days down here, so i got to know Bryan and Larry from there pretty well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome!
Curious about your roads. Many of them look fun from the vantage point of google maps. From above B61 seems to be a fun excursion as does A6. Have a blast!
there are so many good roads here, if you ever make it over i'll show you some, but i promise no matter how good they look on google they are better that you think!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts