MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently discovered this forum and am happy to find it. Loads and loads of great information/links and the pics... that is pics of other MV's tooling around out there... you guys Rock!

About me: after being patient and waiting 6 long years, I finally found the F4 for me and have posted pics of my 2nd, now #1 baby within my album. Yep, the previous #1, my RSV Factory R is now #2.

Question? Are there any MV Clubs here in Texas? I see that there are many MV Riders in Cali, but not sure if I can make it out that way.

Thanks!

Derrick
:f4:

·
Registered
241 Posts
What's up Derrick. Welcome to the forum. I'm in Austin. Not too many MV's in Austin. No MV clubs that I'm aware of. Hope to see you around.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome to the madness Derrick!
This is indeed a great site with great folks on it.
Lots to learn and share.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Welcome my friend i thought 4years was long to get my F4 but then i didnt have a ride for at lease 2 decades. Enjoy

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome...

Got a question...just post it and someone here will be able to solve it.....!

Best bike and forum I have ever been on....

Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks 2 all 4 the warm welcome and my 'new' #1 will always be #1.

I just feel so blessed to finally own the greatest motorcycle ever made. To me and I am sure all of you... MV Agusta truly is a work of Art.

Was in Kuala Lumpur recently on business and at the local MV dealer, they had 3 each 2010's. I like the new bike, yet "still" prefer the slightly older style... just seems more refined than the newer one. My opinion only, so no haters out there please! :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Redduck1 (Tony)... thanks and hope 2 see you around down in the Hill Country. We are actually coming down that way this weekend... my Dad lives in the Hill Country. I plan to visit Ducati Austin to see what they have. Thoughts?

Great to see that someone else like myself had 2 wait 4 what seemed like an eternity to get an F4. And 2 think, you and I both got ours this past Christmas and they are the same color-scheme... how cool is that?!

Like you, the Wifey was like... "go ahead, get one and yes, store it and the Aprilia in the house". You know, I was like "Hell Yeah!". I see you have a Duck 1098R... do you love it? I put the $$$ down and am waiting for my 1098S Corse to arrive. Will be my 1st ever Duck... so excited as you can imagine.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey Derrick. Glad to hear that we have the same taste. I love the classic silver and red, but the black bike just does it for me. Especially that I already have a red bike. Just wanted something totally different. It took my wife for ever to come to terms with the idea of having two really expensive bikes. Let alone one (1098R). I've had 5 ducs and this is my first MV. Love and obsessed with the old body style, not too sure about the new one, but then again it might grow on me. Bad for the wifey, cause just might to have to add one more to the collection. Ducati Austin is pretty cool, guys there are good to do business with. I've known them for a long time and bought all 5 of my ducs from them. '01 748S, '01 996 mono, '03 999S, '06 999R Xerox, and now '08 1098R. Bought my MV from Ducati/MV of Oklahoma. I love my Duc , but I have to say that I love my MV much more...sshhhhh...don't let my Duc hear this, she might get jealous..lol.. Any who, welcome and hope to see you in Austin. Harris Hill track day is coming up on June 19th, I'll be there, hope you can make it. Check out this web site : elitetrackdays.com . See ya around. Tony

·
Registered
195 Posts
Let me Know?

I recently discovered this forum and am happy to find it. Loads and loads of great information/links and the pics... that is pics of other MV's tooling around out there... you guys Rock!

About me: after being patient and waiting 6 long years, I finally found the F4 for me and have posted pics of my 2nd, now #1 baby within my album. Yep, the previous #1, my RSV Factory R is now #2.

Question? Are there any MV Clubs here in Texas? I see that there are many MV Riders in Cali, but not sure if I can make it out that way.

Thanks!

Derrick
:f4:

Hello and welcome im from the dallas area currently no mv clubs of my knowledge however bmw motorcycle of dallas has been having a european reunion once a month. i have not gone yet but will try to go next month let me know if you want to start a club count me in.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Many in San Antonio

There are several MVs in San Antonio (CC, F4s, Brutes, and Oros). Also, Moto Liberty puts on a Euro Bike night at a local bar. You'd be surprised to see the variation of models and years that show up. I come across a lot of the guys from Austin during the weekend. Enjoy riding.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts