MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Here my first post and very proud about that.
I follow this forum since long time and learned a lot from you guys so I decided to register for these reasons:
> To say THANK YOU to share what you know
> To be able maybe to help you also
> To be a member of a very friendly forum
I am french and work in Kuwait but I promis to post in English :naughty:

I forgot what are curves since I am in Kuwait but I know very well what is the feeling to be at 300Kph on a F4 1000 by night!!!
Ride save but be fast.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Bienvenue! Make sure to add your bikes to the registry and upload pics.

How are the laws about riding bikes over there in Kuwait? What happens if you get caught doing 300km/h over there?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome. I suppose most of us here are English speakers but there are several French guys here and also people from French speaking countries, not to mention our Italian friends and all the other nationalities. Bonjour mon ami. :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tks for your welcome.
Speed limit is 120Kph. Some automatic cameras around but takes the pic from the front :tongue: so please it is alowed to offer a smile when it flashes.
But, the cops are upset if they have to many pics of you :bandit: They have your bike/helmet color so they try to find and to catch you. It is not alowed for them to hunt you (chase) so they are using normal cars. One day, they catch you at the gaz station or at the traffic light. That why some bikers change many time the color of the bikes. Your bike stay minimum 3 months at the traffic Dpt, you pay 3$ per day for the traffic Dpt and 3$ per Kph more from 120.
I slow donw when I see a camera because I don't want to change the color of my bike :cross:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
agusta01 said:
Yes welcome, 300km/h in Australia means no bike/no life and no money....ever!!
and hit a kangaroo at that speed and it's a free ticket to the pearly gates for an interview with St. Peter :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
What about 300kph in the Northern Territory on the way to Darwin??

Isn't that ok? But bigger kangaroos!!

·
MV Cellist
4,594 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
No one welcomed me this warmly :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Welcome :) :) :)
well,tha's because you started by distracting us with your perfect woman post... :laughing:

ok, welcome! :)

Desmolight, welcome to the site! watch admin's :stickpoke for registry submission!

I know there are no roos there, but are there any camels roaming the highways?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Bienvenue aussi....C'est un gran choise pour votre passion!

·
Registered
39 Posts
300km/h is OK in Oz as long as it is in the NT :naughty:

I got busted once on the pacific highway - pulled over right at Lindfield station on my CBR250R. I thought that I was toast but I only lost 1 point.

Those were the days. Now I live in WA state in the US, and 30mph over means 5000 bucks, apparently. So now I am a good boy. :blah:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sure that at this speed on open roads you have no chances in case of a problem. Doesn't matter if it is a dog, cat or camel etc..., or a technical failure. Camels are fare in the north near Iraqi border. They are not stupid, they avoid the places where stupid bikers are speeding :laughing:
You own a (very) powerfull street legal sportbike. Here is the point:
Why to ride this kind of bikes on the open roads ?
No race track here, only large strait highways and no cars in the south by night.
You seat on your sportbike. Do you cruise ? In this kind of situation it is really difficult to stay reasonable even if I am married and and my son is 5 years old.
Why reasonable bikers improve the performance of they sport bikes to get 5 to 10HP more? Bikes, with "only" 150HP are alredy so fast. Why spend money and a lot of time to get 5HP more from a bike that has already 170HP ?
I replaced my cat. (exhaust) for a stronger sound on my F4 and Brutale and this MV sound is so nice but the 3HP(?) more are not relevant. Original power is more that enought.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Tervetuloa foorumiin, kiva, että olet täällä!!!! Wellcome to this forum, nice to have you here!!!! :drummer: :guitarist :smoking:

p.s. 998S is nice too.... we have also.... :moped:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wife21 said:
Tervetuloa foorumiin, kiva, että olet täällä!!!! Wellcome to this forum, nice to have you here!!!! :drummer: :guitarist :smoking:

p.s. 998S is nice too.... we have also.... :moped:
The 998S is very close from the F4. Sure the engines are different but the riding position and feed back between this two bikes are close. Very good bike this 998S. Of course the F4 is more :hump:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts