MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i've been lurking a while and thought I'd better join in. I must say that I've already received some great info from you all while lurking and really appreciate it. I've already "flipped" my clipons and lowered the rearsets based on info from this forum and what a difference! It actually fits me better than any of my other bikes, but was a torture rack at first. Hopefully I can return the help one day. The bike is awesome and all is well 405 miles in to it.

Take care.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
welcome mate,

if it wsnt for this forum, ild hav scrapped my crashed mv, instead it will be rebuilt,
gat bunch of people who will help you anyway they can.

Bryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,438 Posts
I picked up my Senna a week ago and I already have 500 miles on it. The grin never ends. Hopefully the same goes for you. Enjoy your machine but stay safe. These machines are FAAAAST!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MV-999R said:
Welcome and congrats on the 312R :smoking:

What do you mean by "flipped my clipons" ?
Thanks for all the replys.

MV-999, By "Flipped" my clipons I mean that I put the left one on the right and right one on the left. I read about it on this forum and someone(?) put some great step by step instructions up. It raises the end of the bars about an inch or so due to the angle built into them. It's the perfect change for my 5'10" size along with lowering the rearsets. It also made it easy to adjust the position of my levers and allow clearance for them to miss the fairing.

Take care all!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,387 Posts
Parronator said:
Thanks for all the replys.

MV-999, By "Flipped" my clipons I mean that I put the left one on the right and right one on the left. I read about it on this forum and someone(?) put some great step by step instructions up. It raises the end of the bars about an inch or so due to the angle built into them. It's the perfect change for my 5'10" size along with lowering the rearsets. It also made it easy to adjust the position of my levers and allow clearance for them to miss the fairing.

Take care all!
I had never heard of that :wtf:
Thanks for clearing it.

I don't think i need to do that since i really like the agressive and focused riding position on the MV :f4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
MV-999R said:
I had never heard of that :wtf:
Thanks for clearing it.

I don't think i need to do that since i really like the agressive and focused riding position on the MV :f4:
Gotta say I'd never heard of that either...

+1 on the riding position.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,049 Posts
Welcome Parronator. You have a nice collection of bikes there. How's the 312R awesome?

Hey, SURYAD, great to see you have that Senna. So was it worth all your angst? I must say they are beautiful.

Welcome all you lucky guys!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MVASyd said:
Welcome Parronator. You have a nice collection of bikes there. How's the 312R awesome?

Welcome all you lucky guys!
Thanks MVASyd. Since I have the ugliest bike around (multistrada), I thought i'd offset it with the sexiest(MV). I love the bike. It is awesome and we do have great mountain riding around here so its already getting a workout.:mouthwate

Hey guys, the aggressive riding position of the MV is great, but us old, fat and bald guys need a little (just a little) relief, hence the clipon mod.:)

Peace-out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,189 Posts
Parronator said:
. Since I have the ugliest bike around (multistrada), I thought i'd offset it with the sexiest(MV).

Hey guys, the aggressive riding position of the MV is great, but us old, fat and bald guys need a little (just a little) relief, hence the clipon mod.:)

Peace-out.

Paul:

Several of the late model BMW's make the Multistrada look like the Mona Lisa...

As for old, fat, and bald, welcome to club....happy to have you.

RT
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top