MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everybody, I thought I'd better come and say hello and introduce myself to the MV "massive". :)

My name's Steamy and I run a small company in Spalding, SOuth Lincolnshire, where we do bike repairs and bodywork.

However, I have a rather pressing problem which requires the assistance of you MV officienado's. I currently have a 2007 F4 1000R model in for some cosmetic treatment. One of the problem areas is the rear wheel is looking a bit scabby with some stone chips on it. The owner would like it powdercoated back to original condition, which I can happily and easily do. But, I don't have the RAL code to match the colour to. Now, I know the colour codes are in the owners manual's for MV's, so, does anybody have an owners manual and can they PLEASE tell me the right colour code for the 2007 F4 1000R (312R) black Brembo wheels? It's vital that the finish is perfect and matches perfectly to the front wheel (which is fine) so that's why I am asking for your help. As far as I am aware, the details are on the schematic in the owners manual.

Can anybody please help me, thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is no color code listed for the wheels in the owners manual. I would contact the UK MV distributor, who is a member of this forum (motoGB).
[email protected]
+44 (0)844 412 8450
Yeah, I tried them and they were of no use unfortunately.

As for the plug, admin, sorry about that I was trying to justify my first post as a request for help - if you see what I mean. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts