MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys n gals i currently ride a gsxr suzuki but im looking to get my dream bike (mv 1000 f4) sometime in the near future although it will prob be next year, my questions are simply this 1. where can i get a test ride in yorkshire area 2, what is the insurance like ? im 46 clean licence and have been riding bout 6 yrs 3, whose insurance do u recommend 4, are mvs expensive to service? 5, are there any things i need to look out for? 6,any one wanna sell me 1? lol all pretty basic 1st time questions really but any help would be appreciated cheers ian :yo:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
First off, welcome to the site.

Quite a few of these questions have been answered in other threads. In particular, the insurance, service prices, and the things to look out for. Search is your friend!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Welcome... bring it over here for a play when you get it...... for me you understand!!!!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Now then me awd flower. :jsm: Cobb and Jagger is probably the best place for a test ride in the White Rose county. Try ebike for the insurance, and then just follow admin's advice and tour this site, if you dig deep enough, most if not all of your questions will be covered in the threads herein. :blah: Oh and BTW welcome Ian. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts