MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ... and particularly Melbourne MV riders...

Ive been observing for a couple of years now and never realised that there were indeed a few Melbourne MV riders on here...

Im on a 2000 F4 1 + 1 and spend most my time going back and forth from work within the CBD and Fitzroy.... unless its the w/e where i try to get away down the spur & reefton etc.

Havent been on a proper ride in a while though but looking forward to some the opportunity soon!

Anyway... just a hello and give me a holla if you ever get together for a ride.

Cheers :f4::yo:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts

Ive been observing for a couple of years now and never realised that there were indeed a few Melbourne MV riders on here...

Im on a 2000 F4 1 + 1 and spend most my time going back and forth from work within the CBD and Fitzroy.... unless its the w/e where i try to get away down the spur & reefton etc.

Havent been on a proper ride in a while though but looking forward to some the opportunity soon!

Will do and welcome.
Keep an eye on the events and rides threads on here....always Melbourne rides happening.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts

Welcome to the family.
Trying to go on a ride every weekend before the bubs arrive.:brutale::f4:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey there Velocemoto...

thanks for the welcome....

Am i right in believing that you do or used to ride with a good friend of mine that rides a Ducati 996 - kind of a pearl grey/black also from Melb?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Hey there Velocemoto...

Am i right in believing that you do or used to ride with a good friend of mine that rides a Ducati 996 - kind of a pearl grey/black also from Melb?
scott?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adam!

LOL - how you doing buddy?

Still got the Nero!

Yeh Scott it is ....

Let me know when youre out and about...

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome Scott

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome Scott. See you out there soon enough.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey all..

Thanks for the welcomes and i take them nonetheless but i should clarify that Scott is a friend that rides the 996... im Daniel. No biggie..

Cheers All

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Hey all..

Thanks for the welcomes and i take them nonetheless but i should clarify that Scott is a friend that rides the 996... im Daniel. No biggie..

Cheers All
hahaha scott! about time ya got on here daniel!

Yep still got the Nero love her to much.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Hey there Velocemoto...

Am I right in believing that you do or used to ride with a good friend of mine that rides a Ducati 996 - kind of a pearl grey/black also from Melb?
If you mean Scott....that's a yes :)
Few Trackdays and a few vids made...nice bloke;

1 - 12 of 12 Posts