MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
It's Motorcycling Basic Instinct

The Panigale has been lured into the lair of the seductress Senna.

Distracting it with that sexy toosh & when the lights go out?

You know the rest, the lights will pretty much stay out permanently for the Panigale..................hang on................didn't Ducati build that into the Panigale as a standard feature from the factory? :jsm:

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
The Panigale has been lured into the lair of the seductress Senna.

Distracting it with that sexy toosh & when the lights go out?

You know the rest, the lights will pretty much stay out permanently for the Panigale..................hang on................didn't Ducati build that into the Panigale as a standard feature from the factory? :jsm:
More like, 'Fatal Attraction' Rob!.....wonder what bit is gonna get boiled in the pot!:naughty:
Brian.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
More like, 'Fatal Attraction' Rob!.....wonder what bit is gonna get boiled in the pot!:naughty:
Brian.
Hey Brian, so kind of ice picked & then boiled (the best of both worlds) I'd pay money to watch that (again)! :laughing:

I know I know, I need and I AM getting help - it just doesn't seem to be working & what's those little blue pills that do nothing other than give me an errection when I am near an MV ANY MV??? Which is quite perplexing because it was happening anyway even without the pills :confused:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I know I know, I need and I AM getting help - it just doesn't seem to be working & what's those little blue pills that do nothing other than give me an errection when I am near an MV ANY MV??? Which is quite perplexing because it was happening anyway even without the pills :confused:

Even this one Rob?

If this one gives you a woody, you do need help......:stickpoke

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Even this one Rob?

If this one gives you a woody, you do need help......:stickpoke

Heavens above Randy - the ugly duckling turned goddess - the fabled MV 600 (the very 1st 'four' for public comsumption) - with a Fiat car headlight - OMG I have always loved that thing - I'd bar up & have that in my shrine in a heartbeat.

And hey Randy we've already established that 'help' doesn't work with me :laughing:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear uglys bumping in the garage!!
Perhaps little Sennagale's soon??

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Heavens above Randy - the ugly duckling turned goddess - the fabled MV 600 (the very 1st 'four' for public comsumption) - with a Fiat car headlight - OMG I have always loved that thing - I'd bar up & have that in my shrine in a heartbeat.

And hey Randy we've already established that 'help' doesn't work with me :laughing:
You might have heard me say this before......"that's uglier than a man's ass......"

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I Do Love Randy!

You might have heard me say this before......"that's uglier than a man's ass......"
Well Randy, if "it's uglier than a man's ass" then by extension a man's ass would be preferable as it's less ugly. So IF you had to ride that or a man's ass which would you take?

On second thoughts as a Brutie rider DON'T answer that!!! :eek: :laughing:

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Well obviously the Panigale is never going to be around, so the Senna will have to raise them all by itself.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Imagine the horrible heat and fueling issues the 'lil buggers will have??

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I hear uglys bumping in the garage!!
Perhaps little Sennagale's soon??
They will look good
Imagine the horrible heat and fueling issues the 'lil buggers will have??
Yep, they'll be like trying to ride a Bronco (I know nothing about horses but I imagine a bronco to be wild). :f4:

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
It will have crabs, not durpes!!
Treatment with topic agents such as permethrin or pyrethrins with piperonyl butoxide is exceedingly effective.:stickpoke Maybe a little in the gas tank and a little in the oil?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts