587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey Odonata,

i tryied to say congrats on the homepage,but it wouldnt let me But still
thats primo! :highclap: nice one!

·
Registered
307 Posts
wow! music & motorcycle! great! congats Odonata!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
wow! congrats, dude!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Nice to see that up there, Ben. Congrats on your hard work paying off!

Do you really carry the cello on the MV? That sounds tough. Especially w/o scratching up the rear, etc.... ?

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Thanks guys for the kind words!

Colin, please don't believe everything you read... none of what he said is true... I never carry my cello on my bike, I don't own a Ninja motorcycle, and I would need a plastic surgeon and personal trainer to make me look fit and good! :violin:

·
Registered
968 Posts
I read it to mean your MV is ninja (cool), rather than a Kawasaki Ninja. What was Jamie Foxx like?

.. That aside, nice job!! You're infamous!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
rents said:
.. That aside, nice job!! You're infamous!

In-famous is when you're
more than famous.
This man El Guapo is not just famous,
he's in-famous.

:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey Ben, congrats on the long article in the LA times! It was fun reading it, and I hope your special student is behaving fine....well, he should get at least you bike maker straight :f4: ...there is a topic for the next lesson... :stickpoke
I hope you recovered well from you heavy Eurotour and it was very much fun meeting you here in Barcelona!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey, look me over
Tell me do u like what u see?
Hey, I aint got no money
But honey Im rich on personality
Hey, check it all out
Baby I know what its all about
Before the night is through
U will see my point of view
Even if I have 2 scream and shout

Baby Im a (star)
Might not know it now
Baby but I r, Im a (star)
I dont want to stop, til I reach the top
Sing it (we are all a star!)

(Baby I'm A Star, Prince)

Attachments

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Thank guys! :f4: :f4: :f4: I must say that Jay is a great photographer and a all around nice guy, he was breathing exhaust fumes and shooting out of my friend Adam's trunk as I was tailgating them. I have invited him to come out to our SoCal meet perhaps next spring when we he is more available.

For your amusement, here is one of those original articles that was quoted, the bit is near the very end of it... http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity-interviews/2007/10/04/jamie-foxx-i-m-snubbed-by-my-hometown-86908-19892743/ :laughing: :laughing: :wtf: :laughing: :stickpoke

I just want to say that I have been involved in this project since August, but I understood that it is important to be discreet about it (and was successful)in order to protect the star and the project, until I was outed in the above article and a British magazine "Strad", with my name confirmed by the movie studio.

thanks for your interest!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
odonata said:
Thank guys! :f4: :f4: :f4: I must say that Jay is a great photographer and a all around nice guy, he was breathing exhaust fumes and shooting out of my friend Adam's trunk as I was tailgating them. I have invited him to come out to our SoCal meet perhaps next spring when we he is more available.

For your amusement, here is one of those original articles that was quoted, the bit is near the very end of it... http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity-interviews/2007/10/04/jamie-foxx-i-m-snubbed-by-my-hometown-86908-19892743/ :laughing: :laughing:

"And when the Record arrived at Jamie's hotel, so did a courier with a cello for Mr Foxx to practise on after our interview.
"The guy who shows up to show me how to play the cello is nothing like what I expected," says Jamie. "I thought it would be a stiff guy. But my guy is like a Ninja cellist. He's a really fit, goodlooking Asian dude, and he comes to my place with his cello strapped to his back. The first time he came, there were some ladies at my place when he started to play, they just went all dreamy over him. They were fascinated and when I saw how impressed they were, I thought: 'Oh, my God, I got to learn to play the cello!' " :wtf: :laughing: :stickpoke

I just want to say that I have been involved in this project since August, but I understood that it is important to be discreet about it (and was successful)in order to protect the star and the project, until I was outed in the above article and a British magazine "Strad", with my name confirmed by the movie studio.

thanks for your interest!
ah.......
my GOOD LOOKING ASIAN FRIEND:

"The guy who shows up to show me how to play the cello is nothing like what I expected," says Jamie. "I thought it would be a stiff guy. But my guy is like a Ninja cellist. He's a really fit, goodlooking Asian dude, and he comes to my place with his cello strapped to his back. The first time he came, there were some ladies at my place when he started to play, they just went all dreamy over him. They were fascinated and when I saw how impressed they were, I thought: 'Oh, my God, I got to learn to play the cello!' "

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Well done Ben!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts