MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These arrived yesterday from MV, and I though I’d give you guys the heads up that they should be available from your MV dealers..

Get in there quick before they are all gone ;)..

The brochures are beautifully illustrated as per the norm for MV, and there is some additional info on the proposed Special Parts available for the various models. :mouthwate

Sorry about the quality of the images. :ahhh:

John

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
Very nice looking stuff!! Thanks for the post

·
Registered
134 Posts
Looks great!!

Anyone wanna grab a spare one that they can send to me (I'll pay postage of course)? Our dealers here are hopeless and don't have prices/release dates or anything.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
They have been giving away those brochures in Milan 09 already. Got all 3 of them. It will be a wonderful to look at them 30 years from now.

·
Super Moderator
22,629 Posts
My US dealer only has one of each. Soon, I hope, he will have some for cutomers!

·
King of Bling
9,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great!!

Anyone wanna grab a spare one that they can send to me (I'll pay postage of course)? Our dealers here are hopeless and don't have prices/release dates or anything.

MV only sent me one of each in the post, but when I go upto this new F4 launch at the end of this month I'll try and grab you some brochures..

·
Registered
378 Posts
i still have the ones of the 750 first make! :mouthwate

·
Registered
279 Posts
MV brochures are worth to be collected, I have also the first one which shows the F4 Oro, how could I missed that :yo:

·
King of Bling
9,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MV brochures are worth to be collected, I have also the first one which shows the F4 Oro, how could I missed that :yo:

Snap :laughing:..

I've got all the F4 brochures released by MV, including 2 for the Tamburini English & Italian versions, 2 Senna USA & UK, the F4CC and a rare Veltro ;)..

Yes I'm a :nerd: :laughing:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Snap :laughing:..

I've got all the F4 brochures released by MV, including 2 for the Tamburini English & Italian versions, 2 Senna USA & UK, the F4CC and a rare Veltro ;)..

Yes I'm a :nerd: :laughing:
HAAA! LOL

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
awesome i like it
where can i have one?
not yet in us?

·
King of Bling
9,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got you some brochures

Looks great!!

Hi mu53wa..

I picked you up some brochure last Sunday at the MV launch in Corby as promised..

If you send me a PM I can arrange to have some sent out to you in the post..

Note:I don't know how much postage will be, but I send them via normal Royal Mail International Signed For which will be the cheapest method for you..

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Wooooo
I Want One

1 - 16 of 16 Posts