MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a newbie to this forum. Just wanted to say HEY!!! as i look out the window to a crappy rainy day in birmingham U.K. Where will it be summer again??

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Welcome... it's no better over here.... :banghead:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Hi and welcome :)

Weather has been superb here, but they say it will get bad for tomorrow :stickpoke :lightning

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
exotic-moto said:
Im a newbie to this forum. Just wanted to say HEY!!! as i look out the window to a crappy rainy day in birmingham U.K. Where will it be summer again??
welcome
please take a minute to fill in your User CP in the upper left hand corner of this page....
so that we might know more about you....
such as..... your FIRST name

welcome
and we are glad you have joined us

here's my next 7 day forecast

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Welcome from sunny Sydney. I hate to say it but it is simply magical down here at the moment(+30c). Oh, yeah we also have the English Cricket and Rugby Leauge team down here. Plus U2 finished an extra 3 rd concert last night, and Bono wants to stay on, says he he loves the place... etc etc..anyway, I will wait till it cools down in the afternoon and go for nice ride up the old road, then get reday for my track day on Sunday. I hope this helps you gloom..
Cheers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah ive just actually got back from Auckland New Zealand. Spent about 7 months there. But it was winter time ha ha !!!!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
spalding12 said:
ooooooooo
the weekend looks like PERFECT riding weather
Ok pick me up from the airport :stickpoke

Hope it's nicer than the last time I was in Florida.... Hurricane Andrew blew in!!! :jsm:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
exotic-moto said:
yeah ive just actually got back from Auckland New Zealand. Spent about 7 months there. But it was winter time ha ha !!!!
Your meant to go for the summer over there and come back for our summer :stickpoke

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know but im a snowboarder so I love the winter. I have spend a year in Canada, then continued to New Zealand for there winter. I was actually disapointed about N.Z its not that much good. Nothing to do everyone is leaving the country to move to Australia. Canada was amazing though!!! Best place ive ever been, would recommend it! Miami is good too!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
exotic-moto said:
wooow 72degrees!!! I think i had better get my jacket and head to the aiport. Arizona Here I come!!!!
You don't need to fly all the way to Arizona for good weather. It's in the high 70's here in the South of France right now and the roads are dry superbly surfaced and twisty, also the French love bikes. :yo:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
But the French dont like the English :)

I was in Charles De gore airport and unless you speak french your in trouble.

·
Registered
473 Posts
When you go back to France try and speak Portuguese, surely you get a reply from someone! lol
I dont think French dislike English ppla and French ppl has very good taste on wines, cheese,..., nice roads, warm wheather..good place.
You also have alkatrax there dont forget that!
Welcomo to the forum.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts