MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,587 Posts

It's been fixed at last..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-18868494

The UK jet stream should be back to normal for the weekend, so dust down those machines, check them tyre pressures and fuel those babies to the brim...

Here we go, here we go, here we go

:f4:

When do we disembark Capt'n?...OH ARRR...would that be land oi see yonder John lad??!!
Bring er about..Har, Harrrr!!

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Brian

I'm almost going to be your neighbour towards the end of this week.. We’re going to Anglesey for the UK BSA / Triumph annual get together and track meeting..

A few friends from the IOM ( Ray Knight and pals) are coming over this year to join in the fun..

Hopefully, the sun will be shinning and the BBQ will be glowing ..

http://tr3oc.co.uk/?page_id=1305

·
Registered
9,955 Posts

It's been fixed at last..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-18868494

The UK jet stream should be back to normal for the weekend, so dust down those machines, check them tyre pressures and fuel those babies to the brim...

Here we go, here we go, here we go

:f4:

I just did 1500 miles on West of Ireland John ; ) .:f4:. However a bit of sunshine is way overdue : ) ) )

joe

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Juuuuust in time for the Olympic Games......

·
Vendor
5,359 Posts
We are all confused over here in Aussieland if we were going to the winter olympics or what.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
JDS..I am still waiting for delivery of the " Good weather" you promised...and I thought you were one of the good guys lol

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Joe.. The decent weather is expected over the weekend mate..

Him upstairs is a bit busy at the moment with other stuff, but I had a word and he said it will all turn out good for the weekend..

We're off to North Wales in an hour and then onto Anglesey on Friday, so this good weather better be here by the time the first track session starts, otherwise it's going to be a long way to go for a cup of tea in a pit garage..

Speak to you guys next week and all have a great weekend..

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Joe.. The decent weather is expected over the weekend mate..

Him upstairs is a bit busy at the moment with other stuff, but I had a word and he said it will all turn out good for the weekend..

We're off to North Wales in an hour and then onto Anglesey on Friday, so this good weather better be here by the time the first track session starts, otherwise it's going to be a long way to go for a cup of tea in a pit garage..

Speak to you guys next week and all have a great weekend..

Have a great time up there..( and congratulations on being able to spell Angelsee lol
Can't promise but I may have a run out there..over the weekend.. Do they let plonkers in ?

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
JDS..I am still waiting for delivery of the " Good weather" you promised...and I thought you were one of the good guys lol
Joe... the 'Jet stream' I see in your neck of the woods is now 'fixed'....but over here it seems.....'the engineers are still working on it'!!.:)

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Grumpy Gits Racing..

Well someone up there certainly likes us.. The weather at Anglesey ( The Poor Mans Phillip Island )was great..

Not to hot and not to windy.. Just right..

Unfortunately, the bikes suffered from a few hick-ups and failures, but not to bad considering they've done Spa, Mallory Park and now Anglesey all in the last 8 weeks..

I was nice to catch with Ray Knight and my mates from the IOM and see them re-united with their old race bikes..

Old School still Rules :yo:

Attachments

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Attachments

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Yes John...old school still rocks. Looks like you had a great time...great photos... Just wait to we get our jet stream fixed!.... at the moment the 'tradesmen' are on their lunch and the apprentices haven't got any tools!!.
Brian.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts