MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my '08 Brutale...
the bike has the complete Ferracci full titanium exhaust, BMC filter and MV Corse race ECU, plus full carbon kit, grips, steering damper, etc...
the bike gained 10hp with the ECU, it was 122hp with just the exhaust, it ended up with 132 after installed the ECU and the filter! the mechanic tolod me is the fastet Brutale he's ever seen, without any engine mods...
the one before mine that developed more hp, was an R that had 126, mine ended up with 6 more!
the bike is a real blast now, ready and full at all RPM ranges!
enjoy your view...

and my wonderful Buell, getting ready for Daytona...

A

·
0 Posts
those are the most amazing mirrors ive ever seen
compliments on an amzing looking brutale

·
Registered
185 Posts
Lovely, who make those mirrors?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Awesome Really Good Looking Bad Ass Bike ^^

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I Really Want One Like That Soon

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hi!
I think that you have done seriously nice job.The bar ends and rear sets colour match fantastic. :mouthwate (shame that the bar ends are so weightless)
The bolts and fuel tank cap likewise...fantastic.The seat looks nice and perhaps comfy too???
The mirrors i would love to see in nature....Really nice.. :) :highclap:

10- and now you are asking about the - .....it is the "thing" in the front............ :jsm:

ps.just thinking the finishing if you anodize the bar in black and the fluid reservoirs too??? :idea:

nice,very nice Mike21 :smoking:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks again guys, i hoped the bike came out like this!
Mike, seems you and I have the same tastes on bikes... lol!
very nice yours too, amazing job!
Pigiolino, ho messo lo scudo per avere un po` di protezione dal vento, anche se mi sono reso conto che non sia un granche` come protezione! magari lo tengo un po` e poi lo tolgo... ho anche la conchiglia della strumentazione in carbonio e sinceramente e` bellissima senza lo scudo, quindi decidero` piu` avanti cosa fare... per il momento la tengo cosi`.
the seat is hand-made from an hold man in Germany, i bought it at the Ducati Store here in Miami, is definitely original and enough confy as well...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Nice bike...but...no frame protections on it !!!!! :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

Protect that beauty NOW!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ferroman, no me necesitan, aqui las carreteras son todas rectas, ojala` fueran todas curvas como ahi` en Europa!!!
de verdad, ahora estaba pensando en poner unas proteciones, es el prosimo dinerito que ire` a gastar sobre la moto...
lo mismo hare` por la Buell, como que ya la conduzco cada vez con el miedo que me pueda caer y estropear todo el trabajo echo!!!!
pero vaya, no me lo quiero ni siquiera pensar en caer, me voy a tocar madera como se dice aqui en EEUU, o mis partes nobles, como decimos en Italia!!!!!

·
Administrator
20,004 Posts
Very tasty and well done. Looks much better then that bike in the last photo. No offense, just never cared much for the Buell look. I think it's that antique engine.

Question: can you tell me, does that screen do much for the windblast at high speeds? or is it just cosmetic?

·
Registered
473 Posts
The screen was what surprised me most as It looks nicer than I expected, this model. The bike is great in my opinion. (just would change the handlebars colour as per previous sugestion).
congratulations.

·
Registered
735 Posts
the mirrors look a lil HD chopper style which = bad in MV terms. Gold rearseats look a bit like cheez whiz. Fairings always look bad on Bruts. Gold screws on the right side = untasteful bling...just mho

1 - 20 of 25 Posts