MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

my dealer has lean an F3 from another dealer in Germany to have one on his show at the weekend !

Very sorry that it is still not my bike as it was promised to be here in march...

Hope you like the pictures !

IMG_0094.JPG
IMG_0095.JPG

·
Administrator
19,819 Posts
Would look better still with me on it going round a curve!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Think I am going to stay on threads full of excitement and joy like this one .....

How good does that bike look! How good do they sound! I have no doubt the bike will give all owners a smile from ear to ear, a heart rate at 180 bpm plus many hours of joyous riding, learning how to master this masterpiece.

Can't wait to hear your first ride experience... This will give me my fix until they arrive in Oz April/May....

·
Administrator
19,819 Posts
Envy.....that's all I can say.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
some more pictures ! The dealer presented a ducati panigale also....he turned the panigale on an it was amaziiiiiiing ! What a sound ! He says that the panigale ist at 104db ! The F3 is at 106db! Is this possible ?? Then the F3 would be very loud :)

IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG

·
Registered
1,985 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
+675

I want one now, even if I buy it for one of the "kids", because Liesl want's one of my F4's.:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate
Congrat's mate, I hope you enjoy that bike soooo bloody much.:yo:

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
haaaahaha

I'm sure you'll see one there too in a year or so....

:laughing::laughing::laughing::stopp::grin::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Very very pretty. I really do love the side pipes. I am a huge fan of center up exhaust(minus smelling like a highway after a ride), and the new movement of short side pipes hasn't really done it for me, but I have to say I like the F3 exhaust pipes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts